Sidewinder Run Sunday 1/20/13

Nevesjk06

rockyjk07 said:
Dont have rocker guards :( well i know wut i need to get now haha hope you guys have fun!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't either and last time I ran it I think my rockers did fine, the skid plates not so much lol but if you try and choose easier lines you'll be alright. Good spotters make a world of difference

egalv55

Myself and nevesjk did sidewinder as a night run once and no body damage he has a jku and 33s you don't need rockers for this run buy if u do bronco peak you do

Nevesjk06

And add one more guy I just met at the gas station lol hell be coming up after a run tonight in smugglers gulch.

ttfhell

If I don't over sleep I think I'm going to skip the Cleghorn run on Jkforum and join this as I've never been down there.
Russ

egalv55

Don't remember the exact location but I would say 15-20 min from exit 51 he went into the middle divider area and hit the dirt wall/hill

ttfhell

I don't think it was any of us. We are at the El Cajon Brewery. Where on the 8 is the crash?

Man I've got to get a C.B., was dying for a beer. Nice to meet everyone today, bunch of great people. Special thanks to Eddie and Moochie for the spotting and answering my questions. See you next time.
Thanks Russ

Top Bottom