Sidewinder Run Sunday 1/20/13

Norcalherper

This is Jeramy, the guy that came with gas station guy, just wanted to say thanks again so much for the invite. Had an amazing time and cant wait for the next trip

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Just looked at the Facebook pics. Wish we could have done this when I was down for Christmas. :(

Nevesjk06

Norcalherper said:
This is Jeramy, the guy that came with gas station guy, just wanted to say thanks again so much for the invite. Had an amazing time and cant wait for the next trip

Hahaha lol my bad man. Didn't even think to grab Peyton's name at the gas station lol. Hit me up next y'all go out.

jelliott076

Almost forgot: after I aired up and got ready for the drive I cleaned up the oil off of the axel and wheel. When I got home there was no evidence of even a slow leak though the fluid level is still way too high in the front dif. 'The only reasonable question to ask at this point is WT*?!' I fixed the fluid level and will bring her in Tuesday to have the seal checked on the axel.

Good times regardless!!

TheDuff

I have not had the opportunity to this trail. Looks like a good one. I need to put this one down to do.

there are several trails that make up the corral canyon area, each main trial is pretty well documented. today we ran sidewinder and 911A (which is a offshoot of Gunslinger). there is a campground there, which if u wanted to run all the trails i would suggest making a weekend camping trip out of it. as i couldnt imagine running all the trails in one day, especially if ur coming from fontana:)

TheDuff

Almost forgot: after I aired up and got ready for the drive I cleaned up the oil off of the axel and wheel. When I got home there was no evidence of even a slow leak though the fluid level is still way too high in the front dif. 'The only reasonable question to ask at this point is WT*?!' I fixed the fluid level and will bring her in Tuesday to have the seal checked on the axel.

Good times regardless!!

you sure u didnt just get that tire too close to Moochie's exhaust pipe?:cheesy:

GasStationGuy

That was a great run! Im so happy I had the chance to run with you guys! I cant wait until the next trip!

Top Bottom