Since I'm probably going to be band again hears a little nugget for you

I'm impressed. I don't have a clue as to who you are and yet, you seem to know "most people who own a Jeep with a lift" and what they think of their ride. :thumb:

Of course you weren't. I mean, you just had that thing where your Jeep "rides like shit" when the "wind blows and on washboard roads". Clearly, you just needed a little steering improvement :crazyeyes:

Well, if you say so on the internet, it must be true :yup:

LOL!! Clearly, the only person you need to validate anything to is yourself and your blinded opinions. But really, I get it. I mean, it'd be pretty lame to have spent $140 on something you didn't really need.

Fair enough, not everything, just what "most people who own a Jeep with a lift" think of their ride. Certainly, it's more than what I know so you've definitely got one up on me :yup:

:cheesy: Yeah, I may be a jackass but you're the one who's choosing to spend your time on this jackass' forum - just sayin ;)

Amen I know I'm such a bad dude. I'm always up for a good laugh, and that's what I'm doing.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Amen I know I'm such a bad dude. I'm always up for a good laugh, and that's what I'm doing.

Nah, you're such a cool dude. I mean, only a cool dude would sign up on a forum they don't like just so that they can "post some shit". That way you can go back to all the other cool dudes and tell them stories about how you got "band" for having an imaginary "heated discussion with a moderator" because of a PM they supposedly read about a buddy of yours and something he was running on his rig. :naw:

Now, why don't you run along back to your buddies. You're a hero now and you should go celebrate with them :yup:

Nah, you're such a cool dude. I mean, only a cool dude would sign up on a forum they don't like just so that they can "post some shit". That way you can go back to all the other cool dudes and tell them stories about how you got "band" for having an imaginary "heated discussion with a moderator" because of a PM they supposedly read about a buddy of yours and something he was running on his rig. :naw:

Now, why don't you run along back to your buddies. You're a hero now and you should go celebrate with them :yup:

Your right once again Eddie OH I am a cool dude but I don't give a shit about bragging about nothing. Sure I am a member of 4 other forums to be exact. This is the first one where I have been kicked off I guess it will be twice now for Owner being a Jackass. First time was you reading my fucking PM, you probably don't remember that shit but I do. Now well I'm just having a blast. Since I'm probably going to be band again hears a little nugget for you, I'm sure y'all have saw this, just wanted to refresh your memories a bit

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gene...4.html#/forumsite/21027/topics/1870913?page=4

Happy trails and Happy Wheelin, I'll show myself to the door.

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?36446-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Steering-Attenuator-BUY-THIS-NOW

All yeah thanks for editing my profile and adding this nugget at the end

I'm gone

Attachments

• 1461715540272.jpg
    1461715540272.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 241

Sharkey

Word Ninja
:yawn::yawn: Another illiterate keyboard warrior drive by. Run along little one back to the rest of the children so you can keep spinning fanciful yarns about people reading your pm's, the wicked Eddie, and the meany moderators.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Your right once again Eddie OH I am a cool dude but I don't give a shit about bragging about nothing.

Apparently, you have me at a disadvantage. You seem to know my name and yet, you're a nobody to me. :idontknow:

Sure I am a member of 4 other forums to be exact.

Wow, 4 other forums! When I grow up, maybe I can spend all my time on the internet and be as cool as you :daydream:

This is the first one where I have been kicked off I guess it will be twice now for Owner being a Jackass. First time was you reading my fucking PM, you probably don't remember that shit but I do.

It's hard for me to remember something that you've imagined but, being that you said it on the internet, it must be true :yup:

Now well I'm just having a blast. Since I'm probably going to be band again hears a little nugget for you, I'm sure y'all have saw this, just wanted to refresh your memories a bit

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gene...4.html#/forumsite/21027/topics/1870913?page=4

:yawn37: Imagine that, another forum messiah here to save the lost souls.

BTW, it's "banned" NOT "band". The later is what you do at school instead of a sport or P.E. :naw:

Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :standing wave:

Kyle7R

Your right once again Eddie OH I am a cool dude but I don't give a shit about bragging about nothing. Sure I am a member of 4 other forums to be exact. This is the first one where I have been kicked off I guess it will be twice now for Owner being a Jackass. First time was you reading my fucking PM, you probably don't remember that shit but I do. Now well I'm just having a blast. Since I'm probably going to be band again hears a little nugget for you, I'm sure y'all have saw this, just wanted to refresh your memories a bit

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?36446-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Steering-Attenuator-BUY-THIS-NOW

Apparently, you have me at a disadvantage. You seem to know my name and yet, you're a nobody to me. :idontknow:

Wow, 4 other forums! When I grow up, maybe I can spend all my time on the internet and be as cool as you :daydream:

It's hard for me to remember something that you've imagined but, being that you said it on the internet, it must be true :yup:

:yawn37: Imagine that, another forum messiah here to save the lost souls.

BTW, it's "banned" NOT "band". The later is what you do at school instead of a sport or P.E. :naw:

Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :standing wave:

Wait, who's starting a band?

I pay a mean triangle!

RageKage

Yeah I like mine. It's worth the money. It keeps the steering nice and straight so your not fighting or white knuckling it during those windy days. Come on guys were all men here but, you know those damn crosswinds can be a mother when they hit you all of a sudden when your driving 70 or 80 down the interstate, or when that damn 18 wheeler damn near blows you off the road. This thing gives you back control of your jeep. It doesn't mask anything, it's like a shock absorber for your steering.

Just to caveat, I have a 6.5 inch lift and I've never had to "fight or white knuckle it" during any kind of windy days and I was stationed in Kansas, motherland of wind. Lol and then drove to and from California a few times, then all the way to Alaska. Never white knuckled, never almost got blown off the road by a semi either. :thinking:

Worst I have is death wobble, but that's a whole different issue. Unless this steering doohickey can magically fix DW it seems pretty useless to me...

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Just to caveat, I have a 6.5 inch lift and I've never had to "fight or white knuckle it" during any kind of windy days and I was stationed in Kansas, motherland of wind. Lol and then drove to and from California a few times, then all the way to Alaska. Never white knuckled, never almost got blown off the road by a semi either. :thinking:

Worst I have is death wobble, but that's a whole different issue. Unless this steering doohickey can magically fix DW it seems pretty useless to me...

I call bullshit. Bricks in the wind.... It's not like that 6.5 lift made you any more aerodynamic then the box from the start. You feel the wind and you know it.

I swear it almost sounds like the wind goes right around you, if you can show us a video of wind not affecting you, Ill leave...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I call bullshit. Bricks in the wind.... It's not like that 6.5 lift made you any more aerodynamic then the box from the start. You feel the wind and you know it.

I swear it almost sounds like the wind goes right around you, if you can show us a video of wind not affecting you, Ill leave...

For the love of god, go post up on your own thread :naw:

Top Bottom