Since I'm probably going to be band again hears a little nugget for you

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I call bullshit. Bricks in the wind.... It's not like that 6.5 lift made you any more aerodynamic then the box from the start. You feel the wind and you know it.

I swear it almost sounds like the wind goes right around you, if you can show us a video of wind not affecting you, Ill leave...

Lol you really are a loser.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461722417.571774.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
I call bullshit. Bricks in the wind.... It's not like that 6.5 lift made you any more aerodynamic then the box from the start. You feel the wind and you know it.

I swear it almost sounds like the wind goes right around you, if you can show us a video of wind not affecting you, Ill leave...

How in the hell is he supposed to show you how he is not affected by an invisible force? :thinking:

RageKage

I never said I couldn't feel the wind. I was saying I on have the problems you claim to have with your unnamed 5 inch lift. But I digress, once I fix my DW I will go grab my GoPro and selfie stick to show you I don't have these "white knuckle" problems you speak of. Just because the Wrangler is a box on wheels doesn't mean it gets blown all over the road. And you don't need to bore me with science, I know how surface area and wind work.

Journeyman

All the threads on this damn thing today and I still don't know wtf is inside it 🤔 rubbercushythingamajigger. I even googled that damn thing just to find out what the hell it is, and all I could find was a steer smarts install video. But no actual details. What a bunch of retards that never actual gave any details as to what's inside their amazing new BS product. But maybe I'm the retard and missed it cause I didn't have the heart to read through all the pages of the other thread. Hopefully that's over with [emoji109]🏼

I'm going to be nice and say thank for making a thread just about me, I feel special. With that said here is a brief description of it, you guys are a riot

Last post promise, I am in no way affiliated with steer smart, just like their products.

Attachments

• 1461727937179.jpg
    1461727937179.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 192

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to be nice and say thank for making a thread just about me, I feel special. With that said here is a brief description of it, you guys are a riot

What a surprise, you're still here. I could have sworn you got kicked off or something for the second time and because the owner was a "jackass" that "reads your fuckin PM's". Of course, "you probably don't remember that shit but I do". I mean, there's real proof of what you said unlike the shit that you make up and post like it's some kind of truth. :naw:

Last post promise

Oh, I somehow doubt that.

I am in no way affiliated with steer smart, just like their products.

Since you seemed to have missed it, NOBODY CARES!! :rolleyes2:

RageKage

Last post promise, I am in no way affiliated with steer smart, just like their products.

Reduces = otherwise known to the car community as dampens. As was posted in the other thread, still a dampener just different placement. And if this product really is the cats pajamas and bees knees... Why don't all vehicles come with/ market it? 🤔 surely the wrangler can't be the only vehicle with such "harsh steering problems?"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Reduces = otherwise known to the car community as dampens. As was posted in the other thread, still a dampener just different placement. And if this product really is the cats pajamas and bees knees... Why don't all vehicles come with/ market it? 樂 surely the wrangler can't be the only vehicle with such "harsh steering problems?"

Because other vehicles don't have a piece of shit 5" lift installed by someone who claims to "know how to build a Jeep" and that's "all over the road when the winds blows and rides like shit on washboard roads" and/or has a "harshness you feel".

What a surprise, you're still here. I could have sworn you got kicked off or something for the second time and because the owner was a "jackass" that "reads your fuckin PM's". Of course, "you probably don't remember that shit but I do". I mean, there's real proof of what you said unlike the shit that you make up and post like it's some kind of truth. :naw:

Oh, I somehow doubt that.

Since you seemed to have missed it, NOBODY CARES!! :rolleyes2:

Nice I did not make anything up I just don't keep up with almost three year old shit. You already posted a thread showing how you read a posters PM, but it is your forum so you are inclined to that. Remember it's your forum you can do whatever you want so can't knock you for that.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Nice I did not make anything up I just don't keep up with almost three year old shit. You already posted a thread showing how you read a posters PM, but it is your forum so you are inclined to that. Remember it's your forum you can do whatever you want so can't knock you for that.

I thought you promised the last post was your last post.

WTF are you talking about regarding pm's? You are a fucking idiot. Nobody is reading your (or anyone else's pm's). Even if it was possible, which it isn't, I can assure you we have better things to do with our time.

Last edited:

RageKage

Because other vehicles don't have a piece of shit 5" lift installed by someone who claims to "know how to build a Jeep" and that's "all over the road when the winds blows and rides like shit on washboard roads" and/or has a "harshness you feel".

Weird... It's almost as if you know what you're talking about and have done this for a while Eddie! Lmao some people will just never get it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice I did not make anything up I just don't keep up with almost three year old shit.

:cheesy: What a surprise, you're still here - clearly, you're a man of your word. As far as 3 years ago goes, maybe you can refresh my memory by telling me what your username was. If you're telling the truth, there should be a thread about what happened here just like there's a thread for everything. I'd like to look it up.

You already posted a thread showing how you read a posters PM, but it is your forum so you are inclined to that.

Great! Being that I supposedly posted a thread about this, you can post up a link to prove what you're saying. Of course, being the honest guy that you are, you should be able to do that. :thumb:

Remember it's your forum you can do whatever you want so can't knock you for that.

Remember, you're the one who can't seem to get enough of my forum in spite of the fact that you have such a distaste for it. But, being as awesome as it really is here, I suppose I can't knock you for that.

Journeyman

Still doesn't tell wtf is inside this thing! I can only assume it's rubber or a spring of some sort that going to numb the steering basically and add some shit that going to break down over time and fail. Don't misunderstand me, my steering geometry's good Jeep drives great. But if your going Pimp this thing, spill the details. X and Y (wtf) Oh wait your trying to pretend your not affiliated in any way to this product. Your a god damn genius Gump! We haven't seen this one before.
Imagine this-100 mi from any help. Oh shit my steering asenuator or whatever the fuck it is called failed. Sure wish I had that really useful factory adjuster sleeve for my drag link.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Weird... It's almost as if you know what you're talking about and have done this for a while Eddie! Lmao some people will just never get it.

Who me? Nah. I'd have to spend all my time on the internet and be signed up on at least 4 other forums to know what I'm talking about.

Top Bottom