Single damper choices

10abadilla/jk

Pretty sure he gave you the advice to hold off on spending more money before learning about what you need. :thinking:

And if you read back that's exactly what I said I was going to do and possibly invest on a drag link flip as well as get it looked at once again. After I already have once. Yet he kept on keepin on except with crude comments. Again it is all good I can go on and on. Either way I am learning from this even with rude comments. I know what to look into now. Thanks to a little chunks of clarity from everyone.

thardy

Banned
And if you read back that's exactly what I said I was going to do and possibly invest on a drag link flip as well as get it looked at once again. After I already have once. Yet he kept on keepin on except with crude comments. Again it is all good I can go on and on. Either way I am learning from this even with rude comments. I know what to look into now. Thanks to a little chunks of clarity from everyone.

If you read the below quoted post, he suggested learning before spending and asked you a question regarding your tires and tire pressure. Your response is below that. Please tell me where he wasn't trying to help you and deserved your response.

Why? Not trying to be a dick but you clearly don't know what you're talking about so trying learning about how your suspension works and what it is before throwing cash at it.

I'm starting to think your problem is that the tyre pressure is much too high. What size tyre and what pressure you running?

Why??? Because I can put my money where ever the Fuck I want to put it. And I am on here asking questions hoping for enthusiastic jeep owners to help me out as build the jeep. Yes I have a lot to learn about a jeep. That's why I am on here trying to be apart of a community that is willing to help rather then judge. But thank you for the advise I'll continue to throw as much money into it as I feel needed. Maybe then one day it will be a bad ass build and if not at least I had fun doing it

Moochie

Calm down! [emoji106] 🤓

10abadilla/jk

If you read the below quoted post, he suggested learning before spending and asked you a question regarding your tires and tire pressure. Your response is below that. Please tell me where he wasn't trying to help you and deserved your response.

While being including rude comments as well. So there for I become defensive. Yes I still am looking to learn and get advise but if people are going to be a dick right off the back then I'll continue it as well. I ask simple questions and people can either give simple answers or not. It could have easily been answered as don't waste your money try this instead and go from there. But instead people bagged on me saying rude things again that is fine I pick out the important advice and learn that way. But I will keep going if someone wants to be a dick

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Then don't ask why? I have yet once try to say I don't want advice nor am I looking for approval. Yet people like you Just throw crude comments out there without once being helpful. Rather then either ignoring the thread or just giving progressive advice. People like you Just want to be the know it all and bag on people like who who want to learn and advance. So there for to make yourself feel awesome you go around talking shit. Must feel real tuff behind that keyboard. Every thread I have posted is for advice and the first thing you do is attack me. That's fine with me because I can go on and on with this and every other thread just as long as you can. So please continue to throw any "advice" you feel needed. I look forward to replying.

While being including rude comments as well. So there for I become defensive. Yes I still am looking to learn and get advise but if people are going to be a dick right off the back then I'll continue it as well. I ask simple questions and people can either give simple answers or not. It could have easily been answered as don't waste your money try this instead and go from there. But instead people bagged on me saying rude things again that is fine I pick out the important advice and learn that way. But I will keep going if someone wants to be a dick

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465090013.498935.jpg
I look forward to it

But seriously you're a prime candidate for a steering attenuator

10abadilla/jk

If you also read back and read the conversations of people listing real advise in a helpful manor I was very grateful and said thank you every single time because I was very appreciative.

thardy

Banned

In his advice to you, what were the rude comments?

WJCO

Meme King
Then don't ask why? I have yet once try to say I don't want advice nor am I looking for approval. Yet people like you Just throw crude comments out there without once being helpful. Rather then either ignoring the thread or just giving progressive advice. People like you Just want to be the know it all and bag on people like who who want to learn and advance. So there for to make yourself feel awesome you go around talking shit. Must feel real tuff behind that keyboard. Every thread I have posted is for advice and the first thing you do is attack me. That's fine with me because I can go on and on with this and every other thread just as long as you can. So please continue to throw any "advice" you feel needed. I look forward to replying.

cool-story-bro-zubb5a.jpg .....

You were defensive from the start. It wasn't until after multiple people told you the same thing about not needing the stabilizer that you even started to listen to the advice of fix the issues with your steering caused by your lift. He even said he wasn't trying to be a dick.

His advice was simple and good. Don't buy anything until you know what's wrong and what you need. Will a drag link flip help? Yes, definitely. Will it fix your problem? Maybe, maybe not. What's your caster angle? Maybe that's where your issue lies. That's why he asked why you were going to start spending money on your front end. Diagnose the problem first before you start swapping parts.

Yes these guys can sometimes come across as assholes but they really do just want to help. Mechanics are a weird breed that just function that way. They aren't dicks but can be very adept at seeming that way.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
You were defensive from the start. It wasn't until after multiple people told you the same thing about not needing the stabilizer that you even started to listen to the advice of fix the issues with your steering caused by your lift. He even said he wasn't trying to be a dick.

His advice was simple and good. Don't buy anything until you know what's wrong and what you need. Will a drag link flip help? Yes, definitely. Will it fix your problem? Maybe, maybe not. What's your caster angle? Maybe that's where your issue lies. That's why he asked why you were going to start spending money on your front end. Diagnose the problem first before you start swapping parts.

Yes these guys can sometimes come across as assholes but they really do just want to help. Mechanics are a weird breed that just function that way. They aren't dicks but can be very adept at seeming that way.

I take offence to that. I most definitely am an asshole! Just ask my mates.

I don't think this guy even has an issue. He only just bought the jeep so he's clearly not used to it and he said there no issue just from what I gather a lot of feedback from the suspension.

I think it's just a case of stiff springs and high tire pressures but he's not giving out enough information to do anything but guess at this point so he can keep on crying

JeepJeep75

He has been given all the info he needs. Seems like the only way to fix it now is just buy a new jeep. :bleh:

I take offence to that. I most definitely am an asshole! Just ask my mates.

I don't think this guy even has an issue. He only just bought the jeep so he's clearly not used to it and he said there no issue just from what I gather a lot of feedback from the suspension.

I think it's just a case of stiff springs and high tire pressures but he's not giving out enough information to do anything but guess at this point so he can keep on crying

Isn't every one from Oz an asshole :bleh::bleh::cheesy:

Top Bottom