Skid Plates- Complete System (4 door JK)

RUMMY

When in doubt set your deductible at zero and smash it all up so you can get New Goodies !

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When in doubt set your deductible at zero and smash it all up so you can get New Goodies !

I suppose that would work if you're okay with your insurance company raising your rates. Either way, you're paying for it :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey dis_dis, is that all you've got? Just a cowardly hit and run. And here I thought you were better than that :rolleyes2:

RUMMY

They keep raising rates anyway so we just as well should get our money's worth !

RUMMY

Well then I guess your due to knock the dust off your jeep and go bang some thing up !

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well then I guess your due to knock the dust off your jeep and go bang some thing up !

:cheesy: Nah, that sounds scary. I'll stick to trips to the mall :blush:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

:thinking: Wait.. you don't wheel? So that whole Tahoe thread was a lie Eddie? :crazyeyes:

Thought you were better than that... ;)

RUMMY

I'm just yanking your chain and being my usual smart ass self !

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Here's a round of beer! It is Friday after all. 12:00 here in TX :thumb:

GCM 2

What the hell happened to this thread? I go away for two hours to get a manicure/pedicure/foot massage on special at China Star Massage #3 and it's a whole different angry vibe now! Man, and I thought we were just sharing experiences with good kit, bad kit, telling stories, having laughs. I guess I am going to start really using the emoji's on the right while I type so everything is to be considered "happy face" "LOL" "winky, wink". :icon_crazy:

Paisano

What the hell happened to this thread? I go away for two hours to get a manicure/pedicure/foot massage on special at China Star Massage #3 and it's a whole different angry vibe now! Man, and I thought we were just sharing experiences with good kit, bad kit, telling stories, having laughs. I guess I am going to start really using the emoji's on the right while I type so everything is to be considered "happy face" "LOL" "winky, wink". :icon_crazy:

That's old school mani/pedi nowadays the fish eat your flesh clean!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374858958.318062.jpg

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

Is that one of those "happy ending" manicure/pedicure/foot massage type places. :shock::cheesy:

It didn't get as bad as it could have and after beers every thing seems fine. :idontknow:

TGIF Tomorrow we wheel! :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Don't do it man. People will just get mad at you for not taking them seriously. Ask me how I know :crazyeyes:

That's old school mani/pedi nowadays the fish eat your flesh clean!
View attachment 41430

WTF is that? Is that for real??

Is that one of those "happy ending" manicure/pedicure/foot massage type places. :shock::cheesy:

It didn't get as bad as it could have and after beers every thing seems fine. :idontknow:

Yep, it's Friday and some beers can make everything right as rain :beer:

GCM 2

Bruce, that was her name, said that she was done.....I guess I was happy. But now that I think about, happy is kind of subjective you know. I mean it's not like a skid plate, they either work or they don't. I have a combo of Rancho, Rock Krawler, and factory skids under my rig, they all work just fine.

Edit; almost forgot my promised emoji's :clap2::blush:;):standing wave::drinks::twocents::shock::crazyeyes::brows:

dis_dis

Banned
Hey dis_dis, is that all you've got? Just a cowardly hit and run. And here I thought you were better than that :rolleyes2:

Sorry Eddie, I am traveling atm and kind of hard to post.
What I want to say is this - I am a big fan of your videos and they have inspired me a lot in many ways. I also believe you have a lot more experience than me when it comes to jeeps and offroading in general, so anyways I apologize if my post have offended you in any way or if you feel I've been disrespectful towards you or any one else. I joined this forum to share my passion for jeeps and wheeling with like minded people and not waste my and other peoples time with pitiful remarks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

Sorry Eddie, I am traveling atm and kind of hard to post.
What I want to say is this - I am a big fan of your videos and they have inspired me a lot in many ways. I also believe you have a lot more experience than me when it comes to jeeps and offroading in general, so anyways I apologize if my post have offended you in any way or if you feel I've been disrespectful towards you or any one else. I joined this forum to share my passion for jeeps and wheeling with like minded people and not waste my and other peoples time with pitiful remarks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dis_dis, you just earned two thumbs up brother :thumb::thumb: Great recovery! Cheers dude :beer:

Top Bottom