Smittybilt Scout trailer

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I wonder if you could build a decent trailer off the harbor freight platform way cheaper. I viewed a video a while back on a build and he added a heavier duty axle to it.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wonder if you could build a decent trailer off the harbor freight platform way cheaper. I viewed a video a while back on a build and he added a heavier duty axle to it.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nope not a chance. They're good little cheap trailers, and I've done some stupid things with mine and worked great, but they have zero frame structure. If you're serious about building your own find one with full boxed frame not cheap flimsy C channel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mo0s3

Lol!!! Get off the crack pipe. For $10k you can get an aluminum RockBox that is leaps and bounds better than this trailer. Hell, at that price you could damn near get a fully loaded LeadDog Motorsports trailer and not have to ever deal with a tent...or even a Chaser with trailing arm suspension.

The Smitty is a very basic box on a frame; it's not worth $6k.

Haha ok whatever you say big guy [emoji23]
Basic is not what this trailer is, have you actually seen it in person ?? The rock box is basically a M416, i have a custom built M416 and it NO WHERE NEAR HAS THE SPACE AS THE SMITTY. Trust me i am no way a smitty built fan but after seeing my brothers trailer it smokes Rock box

Last edited:

mo0s3

IMG_5985.jpg
This is the same style as rock box, and I'm hear to tell ya your not going to fit half of what the box trailer can hold LOL and 10k for a aluminum M416 trailer ?????? Your out of your mind or maybe you should drop the crack Pipe pal [emoji23]

Last edited:

jeepn0811

I'm waiting to see one in person. I have the smittybilt gen 2 xrc front bumper and atlas rear bumper. Front is great. Rear sucks! Powder coat and metal finishing sucks on both

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

mo0s3

No. It's really not.

Have you seen a Rock Box in person?

Actually I have, have you seen the smitty in person ? I have been welding for 25 plus years. The quality is equivalent, on steel. You cant compare aluminum! The fact of the matter is the steel rock box for 8k vs the smitty for 6k with all the slide outs and may other addons its hands down smitty!!! I will shut up if you can show me the rock box will hold as much as the smitty lol

You are quite the retard.

I didn't read anything past your basic bitch troll statement of "I bet if it had EVO on the side..."

jagrubb99

I bet if this had EVO on the side of it you would be this is the best thing since sliced bread lol. Just because it has smittybuilt associated with it you flame ?? Rock box is a high priced M 416

Get out of here with that. You think this smitty trailer is the best thing since sliced bread. Its cool, but not as much as you are selling it to be. It's your opinion versus his. Dont take the skepticism of your holy grail of trailers so personally.

WJCO

Meme King
I bet if this had EVO on the side of it you would be this is the best thing since sliced bread lol. Just because it has smittybuilt associated with it you flame ?? Rock box is a high priced M 416

Why does EVO always get dragged into these threads that have nothing to fucking do with them? Argument no longer valid.

mo0s3

Get out of here with that. You think this smitty trailer is the best thing since sliced bread. Its cool, but not as much as you are selling it to be. It's your opinion versus his. Dont take the skepticism of your holy grail of trailers so personally.

Never said it was a holy grail LOL. I simply stated this thing is a beast of a trailer for the money. Names got thrown from others before I said anything :)

Top Bottom