Smittybilt Scout trailer

Rofl it is true, give me one thing better on the rock box you fucktard!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jesus dude. You need to learn how to read. All I did was ask for you to clarify. I simply asked if you've seen a RBX in person. Cause up until that point it sounded like you were comparing a Smitty Bilt to your home built M416. Then saying the RBX is basically the same. Which is just silly.

A simple question got you all fired up. Kinda funny.

mo0s3

Jesus dude. You need to learn how to read. All I did was ask for you to clarify. I simply asked if you've seen a RBX in person. Cause up until that point it sounded like you were comparing a Smitty Bilt to your home built M416. Then saying the RBX is basically the same. Which is just silly.

A simple question got you all fired up. Kinda funny.

I didn't get fired up until one person slanged names buddy. I simply used my M416 as a example, For size comparison. All is fair in forum war :) good game!

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
:cheesy: Lift up your balls and slap yourself in the pussy. I said you need to get off the crack pipe. I did t call you any names. I stick to what I said. How much space is taken up by the beloved slides? IMHO, they are a waste. I'd much rather pack on my own without haven't to worry about slides.

mo0s3

:cheesy: Lift up your balls and slap yourself in the pussy. I said you need to get off the crack pipe. I did t call you any names. I stick to what I said. How much space is taken up by the beloved slides? IMHO, they are a waste. I'd much rather pack on my own without haven't to worry about slides.

Seriously? You have got to be kidding!

mo0s3

Obviously you have no experience with trailers of this kind, slide outs help in many ways. But hey if you like bending over to grab shit out of your trailer maybe it is muscle memory ?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Obviously you have no experience with trailers of this kind, slide outs help in many ways. But hey if you like bending over to grab shit out of your trailer maybe it is muscle memory ?

Have you actually given any reasons why this trailer is so great or are you just planning to to keep squirting all over this thread with useless random banter with every member that posts? If you are too moist, use a towel, the world doesn't care or need to know.

mo0s3

Have you actually given any reasons why this trailer is so great or are you just planning to to keep squirting all over this thread with useless random banter with every member that posts? If you are too moist, use a towel, the world doesn't care or need to know.

Actually this trailer is well built with many add ons that they clearly thought out from a builder stand point. Of course smitty has a bad rep but I was simply stating this is a well built and well thought out trailer. As far as squirting banter all over the forum ??? You are too moist ?? LoL

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Actually this trailer is well built with many add ons that they clearly thought out from a builder stand point. Of course smitty has a bad rep but I was simply stating this is a well built and well thought out trailer. As far as squirting banter all over the forum ??? You are too moist ?? LoL

So again, you have zero useful information to add to this thread. You've said the same thing twelve times. We understand your opinion, nobody specifically asked for it in the first place and nobody has asked for it sense. See where I'm going with this?

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Yep, no experience whatsoever. What is the dimension of the space with the slide? What is the dimension of the tray. Subtract one from the other. There is more wasted space than you think.

I would much rather flip a lid and reach down into something than squat down, bend over, and reach into something. If you prefer to bend over, more power to you.

mo0s3

So again, you have zero useful information to add to this thread. You've said the same thing twelve times. We understand your opinion, nobody specifically asked for it in the first place and nobody has asked for it sense. See where I'm going with this?

Ok how bout this, you can all make your own opinion ? Isn't this what a forum is used for ? I made my opinion from personal experience! I have seen both trailers in person and again stated my opinion. Take that for what you will! But hey im gonna go lift my balls and slap my pussy because apparently i am gay lol

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ok how bout this, you can all make your own opinion ? Isn't this what a forum is used for ? I made my opinion from personal experience! I have seen both trailers in person and again stated my opinion. Take that for what you will! But hey im gonna go lift my balls and slap my pussy because apparently i am gay lol

Exactly you gave your opinion and that's fine. End it already. Nobody cares about your opinion as is evident in this thread.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Glad you love it, Tinkerbell, but aside from calling everyone EVO fanboys, what value have you added to this thread?

Top Bottom