Smoking Meat -- Tips, Opinions, Recipes

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Never heard of dish soap as a glue for a run. Interested to hear the results.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Lol. We only use chemical free dish soap and other cleaning products. If my kids and pets want to eat that shit and fart bubbles, they can have at it.

Since everyone’s stocking up on beef and chicken, pork is on sale [emoji4]
Making pulled pork butt tacos tomorrow
IMG_6367.jpg
Dry rub and apple injection marinading in the fridge. Tomorrow’s gonna be a good day.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Looks good. You really got that traeger down.

Honestly, it’s borderline idiot proof. I’m far from a chef.

I’ve been picking up some cast iron stuff and it’s throwing me some curves. I keep trying to make little egg scramble/soufflés in the muffin pan and I can’t keep them from sticking. Any ideas?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I picked one up used about a month ago and I fucking love that thing. Best chicken I’ve ever eaten in my life.

I’ve been looking for a used one. Will probably pick one up if I can find one. I have more BBQ’s than I do jeeps. Lol

IMG_9547.jpg

Smaller electric not in the picture.

Exodus 4x4

I’ve been looking for a used one. Will probably pick one up if I can find one. I have more BBQ’s than I do jeeps. Lol

View attachment 343738

Smaller electric not in the picture.

I just got lucky on marketplace and found a guy selling one for $300. Wasn’t the WiFi model but think it retails for $650. Felt like I got a deal. Like Sharkey said it’s idiot proof. Everything I’ve cooked on it has been amazing and that’s not me lol

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I just got lucky on marketplace and found a guy selling one for $300. Wasn’t the WiFi model but think it retails for $650. Felt like I got a deal. Like Sharkey said it’s idiot proof. Everything I’ve cooked on it has been amazing and that’s not me lol

Yeah I’ve used them before and like them. That’s why it took me so long to get a new one I couldn’t decide between the traeger and the BGE. Got a deal on the egg.

Exodus 4x4

Yeah I’ve used them before and like them. That’s why it took me so long to get a new one I couldn’t decide between the traeger and the BGE. Got a deal on the egg.

I feel like the egg is more for someone that can actually cook. I want one of those too but I don’t have time to use it properly.

I would take a Yoder over the traeger if I could find one. But.... $$$

I need one of these too.

View attachment 343741

My next one will be a Yoder. But yea the prices are silly. Would also like a flat top but my cooking area is already looks like yours. That and the last time I went shopping for outdoor chair and table set per the wife’s request I came home with another bbq grill. She wasn’t impressed and I’m running out of places to hide another cooker.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My next one will be a Yoder. But yea the prices are silly. Would also like a flat top but my cooking area is already looks like yours. That and the last time I went shopping for outdoor chair and table set per the wife’s request I came home with another bbq grill. She wasn’t impressed and I’m running out of places to hide another cooker.

Out by the Jeep? Lol

Build a nice outdoor bar and build it in. Make the argument it’s investing in the house’s value.

Top Bottom