SNAKE EYES : A Fateful Trip Across the Fordyce Jeep Trail

Trail Bud

Hooked
Great again Eddie and Cindy,
As hard as that was it was a great time especially with the people there.
As it was stated: "gota wheel" :D

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video guys!

LOL!! Thank you, hope you enjoyed your latte too :D

Video was Great!! Would love wheeling out west someday!!:clap2::thumb:

Thank you. I think you would like it out here :yup:

An excellent production, as always. Nice work!

Thank you, we really do appreciate it.

Man that was the worst case of luck lol
But all in all another great movie!

And, that's why this film is called SNAKE EYES. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The Swank family really enjoyed it. One thing we're realizing is how much we miss you guys and you will be seeing us again in the future. It seems we left with too much left to discover. :yup:

But I have to ask.... did I hear "swiftlier" ? LOL

LOL!! It's "swiftly here" - I knew I should have re-read that section :crazyeyes:

Hot damn! That was awesome! Eddie and Cindy you guys do an amazing job!

Jeff! Holy moly! You weren't playing around on the trip!

Looked like an incredible time had by all! Thanks so much for sharing it. It felt like I was there.

Going to watch it again now. [emoji106]

Thanks Rachel, we're so glad that you liked it and hope that you and Ray will be able to run this trail with us some day... well, that's if you don't mind getting your Jeep a little wet :D

I started to watch it on my phone and said you know what, this deserves the big screen! So I turned on my ps4 and pulled up the YouTube app.

Video came out awesome guys!! That fire had to be scary! I always talk about getting an extinguisher but now I really need to after seeing that. Any plans on going back and running it soon?

Oh man, YES, do get an extinguisher. BC for engine fires and an ABC for general fires.

Absolutely awesome! Thank y'all for what you do.
This helps me keep my priorities straight no mater what happens always remember to have fun or go home!

Indeed! Glad you enjoyed our presentation. :cool:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
"Put your hands on the radiator and say hallelujah"

You guys/girls are a hot mess! That was great. I too didn't think you would make it to the trail at the rate you were going. Great film. Good to see you can do Fordyce on 35s. I notice the smallest Jeep was on 35s.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video eddie and cindy, I was on the edge of my seat with sweaty palms almost the entire time.

LOL - Us too!! We weren't sure if anyone would like this one. :crazyeyes:

Great again Eddie and Cindy,
As hard as that was it was a great time especially with the people there.
As it was stated: "gota wheel" :D

Good times as always my friend. We really do need to get out again :thumb:

Another amazing video! Great trail with friends. [emoji4]

Thanks Ray, we're so glad that you were able to join us for this run and apologize for taking so long to make a film out of it. We really need to get out again and soon :yup:

LOL!! It's "swiftly here" - I knew I should have re-read that section :crazyeyes:

Sure it is.... ;)

In truth, Alana and I were bickering about it, she was on your side and swore that was what you said. You'll have to forgive me but I'm not telling her she is right LOL.

(Yes I will.... I would feel guilty if I didn't)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great film as usual Eddie, you and Cindy did a great job

Thank you, we're just so glad that you would enjoy it. :cool:

"Put your hands on the radiator and say amen"

You guys/girls are a hot mess! That was great. I too didn't think you would make it to the trail at the rate you were going. Great film. Good to see you can do Fordyce on 35s. I notice the smallest Jeep was on 35s.

LOL!! Oh yeah, you can run it with 35's but it's really tough on your jeep and you'd have to be willing to take on water.

Oh, and I believe it's "Put your hands on the radiator and say hallelujah!" :D

RoadRageJKU

nice vid... much better than whomever is doing the jkx movies now.. (no hate..just sayin) cant wait until the next trip

Watched it and loved it. Very true about the remembering the tough ones but they really are the best ones. You guys have a great group. Thanks for sharing!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Such a great video, and it looked like such a great run.

That said...damn you Eddie and Cindy, every time I think I'll be happy with 35's you go and post up a video that makes me think I won't be happy below 37's. :cheesy:

DMF

What a great video. Wish all your videos were full length features and a new one is release every few months. :daydream:

Top Bottom