SNAKE EYES : A Fateful Trip Across the Fordyce Jeep Trail

BigEd

Amazing video! I felt like I was there lol. Thanks Eddie & Cindy, you guys don't disappoint.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sure it is.... ;)

In truth, Alana and I were bickering about it, she was on your side and swore that was what you said. You'll have to forgive me but I'm not telling her she is right LOL.

(Yes I will.... I would feel guilty if I didn't)

LOL!! Thank you Alana. :D

Once again, Awesome Job!!!!

Another great video, thanks guys...

We're so glad that you enjoyed it. :)

Thanks for the great video! You folks out west have so many great trails!

We do feel real fortunate to have so many great trails out here. I hope you'll get a chance to run some of them someday :cool:

Loved the video guys!! Looked like an amazing trip and was documented perfectly. Great job

Thank you, we really do appreciate it :yup:

"I bet Doug I wouldn't get my carpet wet. I don't have carpet!".....
Great film guys!!! Thanks for sharing and depicting the sport so well. Someday I hope to wheel with you all!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well worth the wait! Thanks for another great video!

Well, we're so glad that you would say as much. It can be really tough to work on these videos especially being that we have to do it on our dime and time. We appreciate your patience and glad that you enjoyed it.

nice vid... much better than whomever is doing the jkx movies now.. (no hate..just sayin) cant wait until the next trip

Thank you. The most we can hope to do is share our personal adventures with people like you. It is our hope that through our films, you can get a sense of what it was like to be there with us. :cool:

Watched it and loved it. Very true about the remembering the tough ones but they really are the best ones. You guys have a great group. Thanks for sharing!

We really do have a good group of friends but I have a feeling you'd fit right in with us. With any luck, maybe someday you'll get a chance to be :yup:

Awesome video!! Looks like a fun trail

Oh yeah, it's a lot of fun and hopefully you can run it with us someday.

dchotrod

Another great video! Thank you guys for not just what you do but moreover how you do it. Look forward to wheelin' with you some day soon.

LOL - Us too!! We weren't sure if anyone would like this one. :crazyeyes:

Good times as always my friend. We really do need to get out again :thumb:

Thanks Ray, we're so glad that you were able to join us for this run and apologize for taking so long to make a film out of it. We really need to get out again and soon :yup:

Oh man its a great one, your videos are what got me to buy a jeep and get into this wonderful community. With all the issues you guys had on the trail and still made it through to the end just made for an awesome video and what is probably safe to assume an even better trip.

Trail JK

LOL!! Thanks Rachel, we're so glad that you liked it and hope that you and Ray will be able to run this trail with us some day... well, that's if you don't mind getting your Jeep a little wet :D
:

I've never used the two front drain plugs before. Can we go soon? [emoji16]

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Definitely one of your best! It was good to hear the 3.8's gettin' it done. Gonna go downstairs, turn off Sunday Night Football and watch it on the big screen.:thumb::thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Such a great video, and it looked like such a great run.

That said...damn you Eddie and Cindy, every time I think I'll be happy with 35's you go and post up a video that makes me think I won't be happy below 37's. :cheesy:

:cheesy: It's just 2" more inches. I mean, you don't really need them... said nobody, ever :cheesy:

So hope you'll be able to join us on some of these runs in the near future. :yup:

What a great video. Wish all your videos were full length features and a new one is release every few months. :daydream:

LOL!! As much as we wish we could oblige, that would near about kill us to do :crazyeyes:
Glad you enjoyed the film.

Amazing video! I felt like I was there lol. Thanks Eddie & Cindy, you guys don't disappoint.

Thank you. As I said earlier, this footage was taken a few years back and back at a time that we didn't know to do as much as we would now. We were afraid that we wouldn't be able to do as well with what we had but felt the story was a good one and worth telling anyway. We're so glad that you enjoyed it.

Awesome video! thanks for sharing the experience!

Thank you, we hope that we were able to help you to feel as if you were there. :cool:

Fun to Watch. Awesome Video Cindy/Eddie

So glad you liked it.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Awesome! Another fantastic video and yet another trail added to my bucket list! Thank you very much for sharing!

Such a great video, and it looked like such a great run.

That said...damn you Eddie and Cindy, every time I think I'll be happy with 35's you go and post up a video that makes me think I won't be happy below 37's. :cheesy:

Dont fail me now sharkey...us 35ers gotta stick together. Stay the course. Lol

Top Bottom