SNORKLEs all growed up - NEW pictures post lift

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - I know I've told you about plastic scrapers for something like this but I don't recall saying they were razor blades. They have tools that do the same thing. However, I like how small these are and the versatility of them. :thumb:

Ah that’s must be what it was. I was working in the garage yesterday and asked Tina to look for plastic scrapers and this is what she found. I knew I had heard that somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ah that’s must be what it was. I was working in the garage yesterday and asked Tina to look for plastic scrapers and this is what she found. I knew I had heard that somewhere.

LOL - leave it to Tina to find this shit!

WJCO

Meme King
I've got a gasket scraper that came with both metal and plastic blades. Combined with a heat gun or goo gone, it really does do wonders without damaging paint.

Similar to this one.

61-kIESOfGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
99% done now. Finished up the back tonight. Left part open for where I plan to cut. Need to reassemble and drive it to get this damn thing smogged now. Hopefully can do that this weekend.

IMG_9391.jpg

A.J.

Do you ever feel like your work:fun ratio is off just a bit? You have definitely been putting in some work. Nice job! Hopefully you get to have the fun part soon!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Do you ever feel like your work:fun ratio is off just a bit? You have definitely been putting in some work. Nice job! Hopefully you get to have the fun part soon!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol not really. Typically I just let shit go h til it’s too late. Trying to change that. And, most of the trails up here are closed in the winter. Thinking end of the month I’ll get out and do some wheeling again.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Got it mostly back together. Need to hook up the dash and do the passenger seat area but it’s raining and I don’t want to pull it out of the garage. (Premadonna)

IMG_9401.jpg
IMG_9404.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - almost kind of weird seeing it like this. Nice job [emoji1303]

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Looks good! Is the leather seats newly installed now or did you install those a while ago? Really ties it together though

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Looks good! Is the leather seats newly installed now or did you install those a while ago? Really ties it together though

Just installed them. Took them out of the silver Jeep when I put the mastercraft seats in.

Top Bottom