SNORKLEs all growed up - NEW pictures post lift

Cali Cosmos

The bolts that are vertical on top of each other are factory. I sold my rear bumper a long time ago and the bolts went with it and have been running bumperless for a few months now. When I installed the EVO mounts a few ago I had to get new bolts. I found this to be the perfect size. :thumb:

image-2178561197.jpg

jelliott076

The rig looks really sweet! How much longer until your next thread titled "Lift and bigger tires installed, why is my mileage so bad" or the ever popular "how do I improve my mileage". God help you if you even think about raising these question with all of your dear friends here :icon_crazy:

Snorkels looks good brother!

LOL! What mileage? Mine has been getting yardage if that.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Snorkels is looking really good! I really like the addition of the stinger and quarter pounder!

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

GCM 2

Pretty cool shots for comparison :thumb: It's also cool how things that were challenging on the stock tires become so easy to just walk over with minimal lift and larger tires.......just wait until you get 40"s and Dana 60's ;)

Pretty cool shots for comparison :thumb: It's also cool how things that were challenging on the stock tires become so easy to just walk over with minimal lift and larger tires.......just wait until you get 40"s and Dana 60's ;)

ya, you will end up on your side! :D:D:D

andrew -

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Hopefully later then sooner.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Looking good. Great improve,ents in look and performance. so whats next on the list for snorkles?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
44's, lockers, regear, cage, sliders, tire carrier, winch, ARB fridge, mastercraft seats. Then coilovers, 60's and 40's. :cheesy:

Top Bottom