Snow in Texas?

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
This is bullshit... I cannot believe you guys are getting snow in Texas and it hasn't even snowed here in Kansas yet! I love the snow.

How are you guys down in the South handling it? Since I'm assuming you guys probably don't get much of it?

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdougherty81

This is bullshit... I cannot believe you guys are getting snow in Texas and it hasn't even snowed here in Kansas yet! I love the snow.

How are you guys down in the South handling it? Since I'm assuming you guys probably don't get much of it?

It's not sticking on the roads so no real issues. Temps right at freezing.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
It's not sticking on the roads so no real issues. Temps right at freezing.
Well that's probably a good thing. Obviously you own a four-wheel drive vehicle and a Jeep at that... But always living here in the Midwest it's never been an issue for us. But I have talked to so many people from down south that have either moved here or just met them in passing and they say they have no idea what to do. It's odd to me because I'm used to it... but then again, snow is odd to you guys down there.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Nothing to do but laugh as I read this thread. This is our first year as snowbirds trying to escape winter by going to Texas 3 weeks from now[emoji22][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom