SoCal Group

amen

I plan to run down Dishpan being I know it well enough then see what trouble I can get into to. It has been years since Holcomb trail.
Plan is to be at the trail head off Green Vally Lake Rd at Crab Flats by 10:30 am Friday morning
If interested hit me up

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
I plan to run down Dishpan being I know it well enough then see what trouble I can get into to. It has been years since Holcomb trail.
Plan is to be at the trail head off Green Vally Lake Rd at Crab Flats by 10:30 am Friday morning
If interested hit me up

Bummer. Already have plans Friday. Be safe!

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Cougar Buttes Sunday November 25th...That's right tomorrow

Hey all, last minute trip to Cougar Buttes tomorrow. throwing it out those that want....
that said,
Tires Minimum 35"
Winch or straps and tow points..
It's a not for beginners trip but if you have some experience, the right equipment...
Let's go.
We plan on meeting near the trail at about 8:30

So far the myself and Fiend on the roster.

rubiDave

Hey all, last minute trip to Cougar Buttes tomorrow. throwing it out those that want....
that said,
Tires Minimum 35"
Winch or straps and tow points..
It's a not for beginners trip but if you have some experience, the right equipment...
Let's go.
We plan on meeting near the trail at about 8:30

So far the myself and Fiend on the roster.
gonna have to disqualify myself. have fun.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

I'm sorry to say but I have to pass.

To many things I need to get done and tomorrow is the last day I have to get them done.

This is a trail I really want to do, and with a great group.

Maybe next time.

I should be free in the next couple of weeks.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I'm sorry to say but I have to pass.

To many things I need to get done and tomorrow is the last day I have to get them done.

This is a trail I really want to do, and with a great group.

Maybe next time.

I should be free in the next couple of weeks.

I certainly understand that. I'm up for going again..
Of course the 8th we're doing big bear but after that ... let's do it

TrailHunter

Hooked
Clearskies and I met up today for a last minute adventure at Cougar Buttes. It was a perfect day. Blue sky and cool temps. It was just the two of us, so there wasn’t a lot of down time to take pics. But here are a few.

Here are some videos. I’m green. Clearskies is red.

Looks like a fun day.

Looks awesome. I’m coming down for the new years kick off run. May have to come down a day early or stay and extra day and check that area out.

rubiDave

Clearskies and I met up today for a last minute adventure at Cougar Buttes. It was a perfect day. Blue sky and cool temps. It was just the two of us, so there wasn’t a lot of down time to take pics. But here are a few.

Cool.[emoji106]

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Clearskies and I met up today for a last minute adventure at Cougar Buttes. It was a perfect day. Blue sky and cool temps. It was just the two of us, so there wasn’t a lot of down time to take pics. But here are a few. View attachment 315113 View attachment 315114 View attachment 315115 View attachment 315116 View attachment 315117

Here are some videos. I’m green. Clearskies is red.

https://youtu.be/EA3S1BLhc6k

https://youtu.be/lQB8CrjjzZQ

Thanks for posting the pics... Had a great time!

Except for the winch...

Top Bottom