SoCal Group

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I've been thinking about doing Calico Ghost Town on the 19th. There may be 3 or rigs going. You're more than welcome to join us if we go.

Thanks, I may just do that. I'll PM my # and see how it shapes up next week

My rig is out of commission at the moment. Otherwise I’d join ya.

Will you be meeting up with us in Moab first week of April?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Still the knuckle issue?
I'm really going to try. That's about the time I start back from work.. I won't know until it gets closer.
I am joining Casey's trip in March. I'd love to do both

Maybe next weekend. I'm up to go wherever.

This weekend is out. Becky's Christmas party is Saturday.
Plus, I still have an axle to install, not that it is too hard, but I don't have the full circle clips yet.
Maybe that trip jjlong mentioned on the 19th.. if he's okay with it.

I *might* be able to pull off a day trip next Saturday. Too early to tell yet. 🙄

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
That would be awesome..

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
It seems we have enough interest for a trip next Saturday whether or not Jjlongs and friends decide to go.
I'm going to plan
If it’s on a Saturday count me in. Sunday’s are difficult.

Saturday the 19th
Would love to go on a saturday. Still need a winch though is that going to be a problem?
As long as you have some tow points and maybe a strap just in case I think you'll be fine

Are you thinking of day trip? Me and a few friends been tossing Calico around.
One day, next Saturday the 19th
Man I wish I was still in Cali! I miss wheeling out there!
There's always room if you want to make the drive..
I am down for Calico next Saturday for sure.

I'll count you in.
Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anyone that for sure is in shoot me a PM and I'll give you the meeting place. I'm thinking about 9am the 19th as a meet time.

jjlong

It seems we have enough interest for a trip next Saturday whether or not Jjlongs and friends decide to go.
I'm going to plan

Saturday the 19th

As long as you have some tow points and maybe a strap just in case I think you'll be fine

One day, next Saturday the 19th

There's always room if you want to make the drive..

Anyone that for sure is in shoot me a PM and I'll give you the meeting place. I'm thinking about 9am the 19th as a meet time.
I'm in for Saturday. I sent you a PM.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Looks like to me, the go list is
Me
jdofmemi
JL_John
JJlong
Chillin
2-3 other JK's

Let me know if this is incorrect or someone changes their mind

Last edited:

Apopwns

Hey y'all

New to the forums, been looking for SoCal runs but can never find any groups to run with or people.
Haven't really gone to a lot of places, what's there do in Calico? I have a fairly stock Jeep, running 2.5in lift w/ 35's

Would I be able to join?

BaddestCross

Won't be able to make this one, gents. My boy is coming up on Saturday and we've got some work to do on his Jeep.

Assuming all goes well, I'll take him out on Sunday to do some desert exploring on some easy trails since he's still stock running street tires. 😳

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looks like to me, the go list is
Me
JL_John
JJlong
Chillin
2-3 other JK's

Possible
BaddestCross
MericaMade

Let me know if this is incorrect or someone changes their mind

Don,

Wish I could join, but my Jeep has no transfer case and no knuckles at the moment. Plus, Saturday is my daughter’s 14th birthday party. Hopefully we can do a run soon. Have fun!

Top Bottom