SoCal Group

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I smell more of a story here....

Come on, let's hear it.

Actually not a big deal. I had climbed a long hill with a couple of ledges the we usually come down. I got all the way to the top, last part of the obstacle and just couldn't get up it. Rather than try to back down I decided to pull line, strap to a rock and finished the hill. 40's would have made it.....:hmm:

rubiDave

Actually not a big deal. I had climbed a long hill with a couple of ledges the we usually come down. I got all the way to the top, last part of the obstacle and just couldn't get up it. Rather than try to back down I decided to pull line, strap to a rock and finished the hill. 40's would have made it.....:hmm:
Got to test all off the equipment, right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Last minute to Death Valley

Just decided to head out to Mengal pass in Death Valley tomorrow. It's a pretty easy trail but being it's remote I thought I'd throw it out to the Group... It will be a long day depending on where you're coming from.

ChuckMRN

Just decided to head out to Mengal pass in Death Valley tomorrow. It's a pretty easy trail but being it's remote I thought I'd throw it out to the Group... It will be a long day depending on where you're coming from.

can delete this if not allowed. friend left their tripod there if you run across it.
Thanks in advance

Todd Kulzer‎

to

Explorers of the Mojave Desert
2 hrs ·

Posting this for a friend:
Death Valley Area - AJ was crossing east to west over Mengel Pass yesterday 11/30 and left his camera’s tripod on the side of the trail (tripod only). If anyone is out exploring in this area and come across it, I know he would love to get it back. If found, contact - AJ
IG Fotornr or email: avdh20@gmail.com
AJ is great photographer and has captured some amazing shots of the desert. I hope someone can help him out. Be safe!

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
can delete this if not allowed. friend left their tripod there if you run across it.
Thanks in advance

Todd Kulzer‎

to

Explorers of the Mojave Desert
2 hrs ·

Posting this for a friend:
Death Valley Area - AJ was crossing east to west over Mengel Pass yesterday 11/30 and left his camera’s tripod on the side of the trail (tripod only). If anyone is out exploring in this area and come across it, I know he would love to get it back. If found, contact - AJ
IG Fotornr or email: avdh20@gmail.com
AJ is great photographer and has captured some amazing shots of the desert. I hope someone can help him out. Be safe!

Big place but I'll watch out for it

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
In the mood for another trip

Anyone interested in a SoCal trip in the next couple of weeks???

Maybe Cougar Buttes??

Somewhere else??

jjlong

Anyone interested in a SoCal trip in the next couple of weeks???

Maybe Cougar Buttes??

Somewhere else??
I've been thinking about doing Calico Ghost Town on the 19th. There may be 3 or rigs going. You're more than welcome to join us if we go.

jdofmemi

Maybe next weekend. I'm up to go wherever.

This weekend is out. Becky's Christmas party is Saturday.
Plus, I still have an axle to install, not that it is too hard, but I don't have the full circle clips yet.

Top Bottom