SoCal Group

TrailHunter

Hooked
Depends how far you want to drive and how muddy you want to get I guess.... Gorman, Texas Canyon are the closest. Raining pretty hard though... don’t be stupid if you’re alone.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Hi So cal, new Jeep Owner here, what would be a fun little rainy day trip from LA on this fine day?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, raining hard up here in the high desert. Not a good day for trail running. However, to answer the question, Rowher Flats in Santa Clarita is probably the closest place to you.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Or just play it safe and enjoy some views.... I got my boys up early, hit the donut shop and got out in the rain... Been enjoying Beach scenery and hills of PV. Always looks bitchin when it Rains.... Malibu mountain roads are cool too.

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

BaddestCross

thedrunkencrane

Depends how far you want to drive and how muddy you want to get I guess.... Gorman, Texas Canyon are the closest. Raining pretty hard though... don’t be stupid if you’re alone.

Yeah, wasn’t looking for anything tough but rain did take a bit of a turn so probably won’t be going anywhere. Thanks for the future suggestions though!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

It's a little late, but with the weather, I'm thinking about a snow run tomorrow.
Yucca Valley up Burns Canyon to Big Bear or until too much snow to continue.

Apopwns

Sadly my tire carrier wont be coming in this weekend like I planned.

Any local runs happening? I've got a free weekend for once. Don't have the most built up rig, but still wanna go out and have some fun

SkyRubi18

Hey I’m new here just ran into a few ppl from here yesterday up in big Bear on a snow run they mentioned the forum so I joined in today and was wondering if anyone has time tomorrow to hit Big Bear area for a hard core snow run,

I tried yesterday Apple Valley over Bowhen Ranch Rd onto Coxey 3n14 all the way to Fawnskin but I had to give up before Delamar Mountain pretty much past going direction Fawnskin 0.5 Miles away from the intersection 3n14 and 3n97 snow drafts where just to scary in that section especially being all alone out there.

So if anyone wants to join me tomorrow I will be open for anything attempting out there around Big Bear area just let me know.

jesse3638

Hooked
Hey I’m new here just ran into a few ppl from here yesterday up in big Bear on a snow run they mentioned the forum so I joined in today and was wondering if anyone has time tomorrow to hit Big Bear area for a hard core snow run,

I tried yesterday Apple Valley over Bowhen Ranch Rd onto Coxey 3n14 all the way to Fawnskin but I had to give up before Delamar Mountain pretty much past going direction Fawnskin 0.5 Miles away from the intersection 3n14 and 3n97 snow drafts where just to scary in that section especially being all alone out there.

So if anyone wants to join me tomorrow I will be open for anything attempting out there around Big Bear area just let me know.
Head on over to the give us a wave section and introduce yourself. Yeah I can imagine it was pretty challenging yesterday. I'm in Apple Valley and head up that way often.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
2/23 or 2/24

Anyone have any plans next weekend? Finally wrapped up mounting the 37s on the beadlocks, got alignment, and put 500 miles on post regear. Planning on changing out the diff oil and then should be good to get out for a trip.

Still need to trim front bumper and rear wheel well corner -- both slightly rub at full flex.. but would be up for a run.

Also, may have a non jeeper with me *gasp* (my bro has an LC80 on 37s)

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Anyone have any plans next weekend? Finally wrapped up mounting the 37s on the beadlocks, got alignment, and put 500 miles on post regear. Planning on changing out the diff oil and then should be good to get out for a trip.

Still need to trim front bumper and rear wheel well corner -- both slightly rub at full flex.. but would be up for a run.

Also, may have a non jeeper with me *gasp* (my bro has an LC80 on 37s)

No plans but could be interested in wheeling... Not a surprise really.

What do you have in mind?

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
No plans but could be interested in wheeling... Not a surprise really.

What do you have in mind?

Not sure yet . Was gonna checkout Odessa canyon but know you guys just want recently . Anything else fun nearby ?

Otherwise could try to hit Big Bear and see if we can’t catch some ❄️

Top Bottom