SoCal Suds N Grub @ Lampost Pizza : Sunday, March 24 - 5:30 PM

JAGS

Hooked
well this is shaping up to be a good time!

Yep. We need to get some of those maybes to confirm....hint...hint..10frank9. ;)

JAGs, have we let them know we are coming?

and just an FYI - NASCAR race in fontana so there may be some southbound 15 fwy traffic about that time....

andrew -

I was actually going to call them today and give them a heads up. Good thinking on the NASCAR. Didn't think about that as I'm coming from a different direction.

Nathan_Fox

Count me in on that list, im not to far from there. Im new to the forum, so Im stoked to meet all you guys!
Cheers :beer::beer:

StrizzyChris

put me down as a maybe...corona is a bit far and I just got back to SoCal and unpacking. Hope I can make it and see some folks!

Paws

Wish I could be there as I'm across the street. Flying out to Denver for the week to work.

If they still have it, try a Murder By Death. It a stout that is pretty damn good.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Jags; Got a family outing to attend this Sunday, but I also noticed that the wife penciled this in on the refrigerator calendar. So...barring catastrophic failure, we should be there. :D

JAGS

Hooked
Jags; Got a family outing to attend this Sunday, but I also noticed that the wife penciled this in on the refrigerator calendar. So...barring catastrophic failure, we should be there. :D

I'll add you to the list. :thumb:

so i think we need to make sure they save us some tables! :D looks like its gonna be great turn out.

andrew -

This is great, wasn't expecting such a good turnout. :eek::beer::thumb::beer::eek:

I told them 15-20 people yesterday on the phone. They had booked another couple parties since I called earlier in the week, so they will do the best they can. We might be more than 20 with all the kids, so we may need to split up a bit between bar area and tables. We're a laid back group, so we'll just take what we can. I'll call again tomorrow and let them know we grew. They said call day of to confirm.:yup:

Hmmm. Maybe my kids would like to come? :thinking:

Got you down though Frank. See ya and wife and kids in tow!

My wife is working, but maybe I can get her to meet there after she gets off work and be part of the fun!

My wife and kids are coming to JAGS.

I will have my childrens with me as well...

With such a good turnout and families attending, maybe we should plan this as a quarterly get together SnG so everyone can come out and have it be family friendly? We can mix in family friendly trail run now and then?

Look forward to see all the current and future Wayalifers. LOL.

JAGS

Hooked
Me n Wifey are planning on going :thumb:

I'll get you added. :thumb:

Going to have to back out, heading to Bakersfield around then.

You suck! But that's OK, we don't want no pignablanket anyways. Can always stop by for a quick pitcher of beer before you drive up to B. :crazyeyes: Catch you at the next one piglet. Love the new name as I now have fuel to get you back for your one-liners on mine. :cheesy:

Top Bottom