SoCal Suds N Grub @ Lampost Pizza : Sunday, March 24 - 5:30 PM

big rick

Yep. The more the merrier! Got you down brother!

Jags,

Sorry to be of short notice but I will not be able to attend today. I have to get myself right with God and today is the day I have to do it. I can not put it off. I pray you all have a wonderful time and hope to get to meet everyone soon. Be safe. I apologize again for the lateness of my letting you know...I hope it doesn't cause any issue.

Big Rick

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Jags,

Sorry to be of short notice but I will not be able to attend today. I have to get myself right with God and today is the day I have to do it. I can not put it off. I pray you all have a wonderful time and hope to get to meet everyone soon. Be safe. I apologize again for the lateness of my letting you know...I hope it doesn't cause any issue.

Big Rick

Don't apologize there will be other Suds and Grubs. Get right with The Lord. God Bless.

JAGS

Hooked
Jags,

Big Rick

No worries. There will be many more in the future. Catch ya at the next one.

JAGS

Hooked
For those going or considering going, see you all there! We have a good turnout and I'm looking forward to some pizza and beer. :yup:

They have reserved tables for 20 (Wayalife Jeep Club). If we end up with more than that, we can let women and children sit first and then the rest can mingle/socialize per usual in the bar or where space permits.

Vance

Wish I could have made it. I headed back to Vegas today to get ready for work and passed the Off Road Evolution convoy with Evo 1. Much more impressive in person.

I'll catch you all soon. Maybe when my job gets me back out thatta way.

JAGS

Hooked
Hey everyone. Just a quick thanks for those who came out tonight. We had an awesome showing and i got to meet some new folks and well as some familiar faces.

After talking to many of you, we may look at making this a semi regular thing for a family friendly SnG. I know my kids had a good time! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364182327.137175.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364182342.646593.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364182365.992019.jpg

Also for those of checking out this thread. The group is talking about a run for next weekend...Saturday. Keep an eye open for a family friendly trail run.

Thanks for coming out and sharing our wayalife! 👍🍻

Skid_Kid

Hey everyone. Just a quick thanks for those who came out tonight. We had an awesome showing and i got to meet some new folks and well as some familiar faces.

After talking to many of you, we may look at making this a semi regular thing for a family friendly SnG. I know my kids had a good time! View attachment 21178 View attachment 21179 View attachment 21180

Also for those of checking out this thread. The group is talking about a run for next weekend...Saturday. Keep an eye open for a family friendly trail run.

Thanks for coming out and sharing our wayalife! 

Why does Frank look like John Leguizamo in that picture! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hah ha. An ugly John Leguizamo. 😂 Good one Marc.

Wait a second there JAG-off... Oops

I've heard Jon Cryer never John Leguizamo.

In any case. Had a great time. Good food, really good beer, awesome Jeeps and met some cool peeps.

JAGS

Hooked
Wait a second there JAG-off... Oops

I've heard Jon Cryer never John Leguizamo.

In any case. Had a great time. Good food, really good beer, awesome Jeeps and met some cool peeps.

Hey, no channeling piginablanket! Lol.

That bishops tipple brew was some shiz. And a high alcohol content to boot.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hey, no channeling piginablanket! Lol.

That bishops tipple brew was some shiz. And a high alcohol content to boot.

Yes sir. FYI he got it from me.

Anywho, it was very tasty Bishops Tipple Tripple. Triple thumbs up! And it was a mind changer after a tall boy...

Top Bottom