SoCal Suds N Grub @ Lampost Pizza : Sunday, March 24 - 5:30 PM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No problem. Thanks for the "official" nod. We'll throw back a couple for you. Enjoy Moab and much rather wish I was there than here. But there will be many years in the future for me to join you. :yup:

How dare you hi-jack my thread. :cheesy::cheesy: All is good WOL. :thumb:

LOL!! I had been meaning to do this sooner but have been a bit busy getting ready for Moab. If you haven't seen, I sent an emailer out for this as well :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie don't see that is unfortunate at all. But if you want to go to the Suds and Grub, the wife and I will take Rubicat out there for you, and you and Cindy can have Betty and the kids! I know it is hard to pass this up! Hahaha

JAGS, we are coming on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL!! I think we'll tough it out ;)

AW2Phillips

I will scrape penny's up for gas money if i have to so I can drive up from San Diego! Can't wait to meet y'all ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363884527.839550.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363884540.487920.jpg

Get lost!
Support Navy Search and rescue.
USN 04-present

TLAW719

Put me down as a maybe please. I just had surgery yesterday so I'll have to see how im feeling/doing come sunday.

Rivertoys

Sorry guys, the wife just put the shut-down on this for me. She's got family coming in from Colorado and that is the night we are going to dinner with them... so I'm told. If I can escape I will, but it's no longer looking good.
naw.gif

JAGS

Hooked
I will scrape penny's up for gas money if i have to so I can drive up from San Diego! Can't wait to meet y'all

Awesome. Glad you decided to make the trip up. See you Sunday. :thumb:

Put me down as a maybe please. I just had surgery yesterday so I'll have to see how im feeling/doing come sunday.

You got it. Sunday's a few days away so get better and come have a beer! :yup:

Sorry guys, the wife just put the shut-down on this for me. She's got family coming in from Colorado and that is the night we are going to dinner with them... so I'm told. If I can escape I will, but it's no longer looking good.
naw.gif

Bummer! :grayno: Sneak away for bit, they will never notice. :cheesy:

well this is shaping up to be a good time! JAGs, have we let them know we are coming?

and just an FYI - NASCAR race in fontana so there may be some southbound 15 fwy traffic about that time....

andrew -

Top Bottom