SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works : Thursday, April 25th @ 6:30pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We will be there..:yup:

Welcome back WOL! I'm in for sure. :yup:

I have a meeting in Downey that afternoon and may just head over from that rather than drive past to go home and then back. :thinking: May be a little tipsy come 6:30....LOL. :crazyeyes:

Looking forward to it!

I'm in.

Guess I better get my tollroad transponder replaced, it didn't like the bath.

I will be there :yup:

That's great!! I'll get you all added to the list and will look forward to seeing you all there :thumb:

RK Racing

Count us in......
It was KILLER last time I was there with those 6 chicks streaking through the parking lot. Man, I hope that happens again! :rock:

Last edited:

jelliott076

Were in. It was KILLER last time I was there with those 6 chicks streaking through the parking lot. Man, I hope that happens again! :rock:

Now those are pictures that would need to be posted...on a different forum...but posted none the less!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Were in. It was KILLER last time I was there with those 6 chicks streaking through the parking lot. Man, I hope that happens again! :rock:

HEY! That wasn’t 6 chicks ... it was ramin and JeepFan! They just looked like 6 chicks! :bleh:

Brankz

People please if u come to mira Mesa San Diego be carful people here don't know how drive and they don't have insurance ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365206526.224069.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365206538.810949.jpg that guy is gonna cost me 1.5k say bye to my lift kit :(

MTG

Caught the Bug
People please if u come to mira Mesa San Diego be carful people here don't know how drive and they don't have insurance that guy is gonna cost me 1.5k say bye to my lift kit :(

Bummer. Hate to see that. You don't have uninsured motorist coverage on your ins policy?

Brankz

Ohhh I have full coverage with gaico I'm calling them and ask if I have that. Good 1 bro thanks :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not sure what that has to do with an Orange County Suds n Grub and if that is only going to cost $1.5K then they are going to fill it with bondo and not do it right. Anyway that sucks though.

Brankz

Yeaaaa I have it. But they told me to call them in the accident and take pics next time lol. But because I have a police report they will fix it for me.

Brankz

Not sure what that has to do with an Orange County Suds n Grub and if that is only going to cost $1.5K then they are going to fill it with bondo and not do it right. Anyway that sucks though.

Because it happen in mira Mesa people here don't know how drive and no bondo they will replace door, fender and fix the rocker. At least that's what the shop told me around 1 and 1.5 k

Top Bottom