Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here!

JAGS

Hooked
When you say just asking a question about led mirrors, please add in that you simply told a member to jump off of a cliff and trolled this page for a few days.

The family and I were devastated about the suicidal request. So much so we had to take a long vacation in Maui just to recover. :cheesy: ;)

Just wanted to ask a question about the mirrors. I want to buy them so I wanted everyone's input about them. Was hoping all the crap in the past could just be let go of. I'm sure everyone on here are great people so let's all just move on let the past be the past! :)

thardy

Banned
Just wanted to ask a question about the mirrors. I want to buy them so I wanted everyone's input about them. Was hoping all the crap in the past could just be let go of. I'm sure everyone on here are great people so let's all just move on let the past be the past! :)

Nope. Not after the shit show you started. You want to be a man and actually apologize to Eddie and the other WAL members for the things you said, maybe some will be willing to THINK about letting it go. If you can't do that, then log off and don't come back.

thardy

Banned
If you want to get rid of me that bad just have Eddie delete me and you will never hear from me again!!!

I love it when you idiots make that statement. Never really understood that mindset. If I'm not welcome somewhere and not willing to do what is needed to be welcomed, I leave and don't return. :thinking:

Lance628

Being a giant asshole isn't in the past you are what you are that doesn't really change cause time has past

GCM 2

Hey guys do any of you have the oracle led mirrors on your jeep? If so whats your thoughts on them and does anyone have any installation pics?

I have the oracle led mirrors. I love them! One of the best purchases and easiest installs I have on my jeep

GCM 2

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

*pictures kept in quote because I'm to lazy to deleted them. ;)

Is that actually what shows up as my attachments? Interesting. I was attaching the photos of my install directly from my dedicated LED turn signal mirror thread from the LED thread section on the forum. I'll try again. How about these....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443188506.123932.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443188528.792740.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443188545.231881.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443188560.896667.jpg

Those should probably help with anyone wanting to install oracle led mirrors

Sent from my Motorola StarTac

Top Bottom