SPOD and ARB TWIN CAM??

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Never said I had a problem with NR4x4, just that I no longer choose to do business with them because they have chosen to compete directly against Cindy and I in what we do and in a way that shamelessly attempts to rip off our creative style. I would prefer that members not support them as a show of support for WAYALIFE and also because there are plenty of other great vendors out there who offer great prices and service.

Very honest answer, nice to know the real story and I would be glad to support WAL

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

deezus

Never said I had a problem with NR4x4, just that I no longer choose to do business with them because they have chosen to compete directly against Cindy and I in what we do and in a way that shamelessly attempts to rip off our creative style. I would prefer that members not support them as a show of support for WAYALIFE and also because there are plenty of other great vendors out there who offer great prices and service.

Regarding SPOD, learning from one's mistake can also mean they're just a lot smarter about not getting caught. A simple owning up to what they did and apologizing for their actions would have spoken volumes but that would require honesty and integrity.
I totally agree here with everything you said and not every experience is the same. For the record, i don't like copycats ir people who steal other people's ideas.
But to be clear, are you strongly advising people use other vendors or insisting they do?

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I totally agree here with everything you said and not every experience is the same. For the record, i don't like copycats ir people who steal other people's ideas.
But to be clear, are you strongly advising people use other vendors or insisting they do?

Really? Buy your panties wherever you want, but don't expect people not to judge you for your decisions.

WJCO

Meme King

Nobody's holding a gun to your head. It's your Jeep, do what you want. But based on whatever info you have, it's your call, nobody else's.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You earned it. Spend it how you please. He asked for opinions, and got opinions. He may not like all of them, but he'll get them, if he asks for them.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I totally agree here with everything you said...

Good, that means you agree they are a company that had been caught red handed trying to pimp their product while pretending to be a regular joe blo. You agree that they are dishonest and that their inability to own up to what they did and apologize shows the lack of integrity they have.

...not every experience is the same.

The link I posted up states exactly what happened and is backed it up with proof. Anyone who was around when all that shit went down can vouch for it but of course, I couldn't care less if you or anyone chooses to believe it. Clearly, things like honesty and integrity don't mean a whole lot to some but they do matter to me and the information I share exists for those who it would matter to as well.

For the record, i don't like copycats ir people who steal other people's ideas.

For the record, I never said anything about copycats or people who steal other people's ideas.

LOL at "insist"! To be clear, I haven't advised anyone to do anything let alone strongly. If things like honesty and integrity aren't things that matter to you, by all means, don't let me stand in your way of supporting whoever you choose to support.

deezus

Good, that means you agree they are a company that had been caught red handed trying to pimp their product while pretending to be a regular joe blo. You agree that they are dishonest and that their inability to own up to what they did and apologize shows the lack of integrity they have.

The link I posted up states exactly what happened and is backed it up with proof. Anyone who was around when all that shit went down can vouch for it but of course, I couldn't care less if you or anyone chooses to believe it. Clearly, things like honesty and integrity don't mean a whole lot to some but they do matter to me and the information I share exists for those who it would matter to as well.

For the record, I never said anything about copycats or people who steal other people's ideas.

LOL at "insist"! To be clear, I haven't advised anyone to do anything let alone strongly. If things like honesty and integrity aren't things that matter to you, by all means, don't let me stand in your way of supporting whoever you choose to support.
Thats not what that means, it means, i hear you had a bad experience and you feel that way about said company and organizations.
I also like to be clear on what people mean, hence the questions about what you meant.
I notice that when someone doesn't agree with the way others think people get rude with them, im not saying you but look at the comments. I have my experience you have yours.

JAGS

Hooked
Are you 12?

I don't know, are you?

You're the one asking stupid questions and then getting butt hurt when the replies and answers don't go how you expected. You got clear answers to questions right up front in the first few posts.

In case you missed it, we kind of think of each other like family. Sure, there's those few crazy cousins, but we stick by each other.

If your neighbor fucked your wife, would you buy a taco from his taco cart. Probably not. If your good friend supported your neighbor by buying tacos there, I'm guessing you'd think that wasn't cool of your friend either.

Just illustrates how you can tell who's a friend or not. Buy your shit wherever, but don't come here talking about it if you choose the guys who have fucked over this forum or Eddie and Cindy personally.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
If your neighbor fucked your wife, would you buy a taco from his taco cart. Probably not. If your good friend supported your neighbor by buying tacos there, I'm guessing you'd think that wasn't cool of your friend either.

I'd think they both were banging her.

deezus

I don't know, are you?

You're the one asking stupid questions and then getting butt hurt when the replies and answers don't go how you expected. You got clear answers to questions right up front in the first few posts.

In case you missed it, we kind of think of each other like family. Sure, there's those few crazy cousins, but we stick by each other.

Just illustrates how you can tell who's a friend or not. Buy your shit wherever, but don't come here talking about it if you choose the guys who have fucked over this forum or Eddie and Cindy personally.
I wasnt asking you, was I? Again you answered my question you sound like a child and talk like one. Im not offended you disagree with my opinions one bit.

Trail JK

WJCO

Meme King
I wasnt asking you, was I? Again you answered my question you sound like a child and talk like one. Im not offended you disagree with my opinions one bit.

JAGS summarized this perfectly so that even a 12 year old could understand it. I'm still not sure why you even asked the original question that you did or why you would care if anyone on this forum approved of what you spend your money on.

Top Bottom