SPOD and ARB TWIN CAM??

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
JAGS summarized this perfectly so that even a 12 year old could understand it. I'm still not sure why you even asked the original question that you did or why you would care if anyone on this forum approved of what you spend your money on.

^^^^That

Haha i guess you are all related.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

But no reply from you, to legitimate responses.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thats not what that means, it means, i hear you had a bad experience and you feel that way about said company and organizations.

That's not what that means. It means you are choosing to hear what you want and are erroneously equating my factual report of SPOD's actions as being some kind of "bad experience" of mine. The sad truth is, I simply can't make up this shit up and have no reason to. Again, I have only posted what I have for the people out there who care about things like honesty and integrity. Clearly, they aren't things you care about.

I notice that when someone doesn't agree with the way others think people get rude with them, im not saying you but look at the comments. I have my experience you have yours.

Just because you didn't have a bad experience with SPOD doesn't mean he didn't do what he did. And to be clear, what he did was LIE to EVERYONE on the forum and just so he could pimp his shit. I simply caught him in the act and proved it.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
There are sticky posts about these things all over this site and links to those every time s-pod or NR are brought up. An unethical company and a competing company, it goes deeper than that but that's it in a nutshell. How can anyone be on this site for any length of time and not know that? No one says you can't buy what you want, just don't post about those companies or products here. It's a respect thing and Eddie has gone blue in the face asking nicely in the past but people keep coming in and shitting in his living room. Go to another site and talk about that stuff there where it is supported. If you feel it's your right to speak about products or companies regardless of what the owner of the private website says than you are also unethical and disrespectful. If you get called out, learn from it instead of digging in your heels and becoming the problem. If you need to be heard and agreed with every time you post, this isn't the site for you. You don't have a right to be here, you are a guest. Act like it. If none of this makes sense to you then again, this isn't the site for you. Something to think about.

deezus

I meant no disrespect towards anyone with my comments I was only stating my past experiences, that's all. I appreciate all the help I have received from this site, a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom