Spring Lake Arrowhead Run....

ironworker

I would like to but I don't have rock sliders. Do I need them for this trip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MNTN JK

Let me know if u are going ill add u to the list.......

I UPDATED MY ORIGINAL POST WITH MEET LOCATION DIRECTIONS AND TIME FYI.....

The trail head is not far from there we can air down and go......

ironworker

First time doing this what stuff should I bring. I'm a lil green on off roading

MNTN JK

Water plenty of it plus some snacks tool kit is a must others will have tools too but always carry them, tow strap...We won't be to far out this trip..

Eventually run with a first aid kit of some kind, fire extinguisher, Spare tire the list goes on lol. Water and tow points a must though for this trip ok.....

What rig u driving do u have tow points front n rear?

ironworker

No toe points on the rear. Looks like I might have to go next time I have to buy a lot of stuff . I'm getting ready to make my bumpers . I will have 3/4 d ring shakles front and rear when I'm done . I'm going to make some rock sliders too

MNTN JK

U can go as long as ur behind someone u can be pulled from front but really this run is not bad u will b fine with front points....Just bring water this trip and u will b fine this is a fun run great area to wheel a fun water crossing hate for u to miss it......

MNTN JK

Thinking not to run Dishpan Springs I was trying to keep this run a moderate run and that part of 3n34 is real tough and dangerous to people who have not done hard corp trails....

Because of this I want to keep it fun so lets do Devils Hole off of 3n34 any 4x4 jeep can do it and it is modetate with tough off trails for anyone who wants a real challenge what do u think?

I updated list on pg 1.....

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Thinking not to run Dishpan Springs I was trying to keep this run a moderate run and that part of 3n34 is real tough and dangerous to people who have not done hard corp trails....

Because of this I want to keep it fun so lets do Devils Hole off of 3n34 any 4x4 jeep can do it and it is modetate with tough off trails for anyone who wants a real challenge what do u think?

I updated list on pg 1.....

So we are still doing the original trail just not dishpan part. Then, instead of dishpan we will now do devils hole.

Am I reading this correctly or did you scrap the original and we are "only" doing devils hole.

I'm still in for a strong moderate run for my Rubi stocker.

MNTN JK

Please let me know if u all are still going, just trying to keep track I know things come up.....Hope to see ya sun.....

Top Bottom