Spring Lake Arrowhead Run....

JAGS

Hooked
You are! Lol. Seriously though welcome aboard. I think you'll like it here MUCH better.

i would like to make this run. have a bunch of crap to finish up though. if i do, i will be there...
andrew -

You two need show up for this thing. Come on guys....!:thumb:

How deep are the water crossings? Thinking I might run doorless.
Thx

Wonder how bad the dust is up there right now. Thinking of taking the top off tonight and throw on the shade! You still coming with all your dif issues?

ttfhell

That's the plan. At corral canyon now. Just can't use front locker.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ttfhell

Ran out of time today and beat from being in the sun. I'll be there though!

That's the spirit! I left my house at 6:15 this am for the Corral Canyon run and got home 30 mins ago. If you catch me dozing on the trail just honk or throw something at me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Have fun y'all wish I could be there I'm on-call. I'll be wrenching on my rubi and thinking of the awesome time you'll be having.

Everyone have fun and be safe I have a honey do list tomorrow but if y'all run into issues up there post it up and I will come up with tools if needed.:thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Have fun y'all wish I could be there I'm on-call. I'll be wrenching on my rubi and thinking of the awesome time you'll be having.

I call bs. You'll be doing some of this 💅 and putting on this 💄 while wearing these 👠 and dancing with 👬. Lmao.

MNTN JK

Will b fun see ya sll at 9ish my # 714 497-5727 mark keep the number in case ur ever up in the mntns and need something.....

rubicrawl

Sorry boys I won't be able to make it didn't get to finish installing the rollcage I have it all taken apart still at my neighbors shop took me all morning trying to install it ill be finishing it tomorrow this sucks I was looking forward to going have fun guys post some pics ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366522773.033952.jpg those are what kicked my butt

rubicrawl

Yeah me too should make it though gosh this sucks I really wanted to go I bet it's nice up there damn it I'm so bummed

Top Bottom