Spring Lake Arrowhead Run....

ttfhell

How deep are the water crossings? Thinking I might run doorless.
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bessie

Wish that I could make it but we are going to participate in the MS Walk at Legoland Sunday morning.

Looks like I'm gonna have to pass on this one unfortunately...bartered with my lady for me to get 37's, EVO 44 Mag axle sleeves, C-Gussets, Control Arm Skids and Gears front and rear, oh and maybe throw in the rear Control Arm Skids, all from EVO of course. It will be worth it to miss this trip to gain all that

Looks like I'm gonna have to pass on this one unfortunately...bartered with my lady for me to get 37's, EVO 44 Mag axle sleeves, C-Gussets, Control Arm Skids and Gears front and rear, oh and maybe throw in the rear Control Arm Skids, all from EVO of course. It will be worth it to miss this trip to gain all that

glorious!

andrew -

glorious!

andrew -
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::thumb:

i talked to my lady after we were talking and thats all it took to convince her, she said no wheeling trips (except big bear forest fest) until we have all the parts and it is all installed...:doh:
i guess its worth it though

Last edited:
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::thumb:

i talked to my lady after we were talking and thats all it took to convince her, she said no wheeling trips (except big bear forest fest) until we have all the parts and it is all installed...:doh:
i guess its worth it though

very cool sir! very cool indeed. you going km2s or trail grapplers?

andrew -

ironworker

Can't make it my jeep broke down . Damit . Trying to fix before sunday

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom