Sprintex Supercharger Intalled

feederic

https://youtu.be/iTCvtNFPu4I

0-60. Lots of wheel spin and traction control, but the road was abandoned and pretty crappy. Apps are tracking 5.5 seconds on most runs.

I've attached a 0-60 GPS log of this run, and the next run which I didn't record video of but managed to not spin the wheels for so long.

Run in the video.
image1.jpg

And a few runs after.
image2.jpg

Last edited:

feederic

In the video you posted of yours I counted 8 seconds to 60. That’s pretty on par with what mine clocks to 60

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good to note!

Not sure if you know but that's not my jeep in the video you quoted. I counted 8 seconds too. My GPS is clocking 5.5 seconds on average for my jeep when I don't spin the wheels.

Last edited:

feederic

You can find any video on the internet that will help your case. Are you trying to convince us of your purchase or convince yourself?

Not at all, I'm already convinced and just wanted to share my experiences.

Inevitably, someone else will stumble across this forum and thread searching for a supercharger for their JK/JL. I'm posting up my specific experience with some actual evidence to help educate those people.

If someone has footage, or some REAL evidence of any kind, of a geared JK or v8 swap matching the performance of supercharged JK I think it would be great to have here for comparison's sake or even just as a reference. I don't care if they pick gears, a supercharger, or a v8 swap - but I would like to help make that decision easier either way.

Next year I may buy a JL and this would help me decide which way I would like to take the build.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not at all, I'm already convinced and just wanted to share my experiences.

Inevitably, someone else will stumble across this forum and thread searching for a supercharger for their JK/JL. I'm posting up my specific experience with some actual evidence to help educate those people.

If someone has footage, or some REAL evidence of any kind, of a geared JK or v8 swap matching the performance of supercharged JK I think it would be great to have here for comparison's sake or even just as a reference.

Next year I may buy a JL and this would help me decide which way I would like to take the build.

Actual evidence. Got it. See below.

That's not my jeep in the video you quoted. And yes, I counted 8 seconds too. My GPS is clocking 5.5 seconds on average for my jeep when I don't spin the wheels.

My Jeep regeared does 0-60 in 1.4 seconds. This is REAL evidence.

Top Bottom