Stolen Jeep

Here are a couple pictures as of late if it might help. Thanks everyone! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436033665.548457.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436033699.346334.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436033713.407713.jpg
It has EVO metal corners on it with no carrier right now. They weren't painted or coated yet. I had just had ORE weld on the tubes on the bottoms while it was in their shop. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436033828.604848.jpg

ski313

That absolutely sucks!!! I hope they get what's coming to them. I'll be looking out for it in NorCal as well.

BDP849

The cop late last night said he expected the trailer to surface in Mexico, stripped and the Jeep to never be seen again.... He said he thought it was across the border already!! Hoping for the best though.

That is horrible new. Are you going to stay down there longer or are you heading home?

sean.m.adams33

The cop late last night said he expected the trailer to surface in Mexico, stripped and the Jeep to never be seen again.... He said he thought it was across the border already!! Hoping for the best though.

It is probably long gone in Mexico man. Fingers crossed it isn't but it is the sad truth.

DMF

My uncle got his Benz stolen in one of those CA stolen car rings. It wasn't until a year later that the thieves operation got busted and they recover his car amongst dozens of other stolen cars. The car was still intact and his insurance company offered him to buy his car back at a fraction of the price. But anyways thats a different story, really hope it all works out for the better in the end.

Tree Frog

Wish I had some kind words to say that would help in this situation. Most of our guys already covered it.
We can only hope it turns up with a few part missing or whatever. Not the so common "Never To Be Seen Again".

Probably would not be a good idea to post what I think about thief's.
To sum it up, we need to treat them like we used to a horse thief.

Good luck with the outcome.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
A fellow Jeeper here in SD suggested that SDPD get involved with stopping Jeeps at the border entry and you know you'll see a lot of Jeeps with tore up ignitions which means stolen Jeep. That many Jeeps are not taking a vacation across the border. That would stop a lot Jeeps from from going across the border. SD cops don't want to do anything. They want to bitch about not making enough money but don't want to do anything,

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
A fellow Jeeper here in SD suggested that SDPD get involved with stopping Jeeps at the border entry and you know you'll see a lot of Jeeps with tore up ignitions which means stolen Jeep. That many Jeeps are not taking a vacation across the border. That would stop a lot Jeeps from from going across the border. SD cops don't want to do anything. They want to bitch about not making enough money but don't want to do anything,

SDPD have no control over the border.

Brankz

Man that sucks! I'm sorry.
that's why I keep one iPhone somewhere in my jeep wired to a power connection to use it as a GPS with the find my iPhone app

RedDawg01

This is terrible and I'm sorry for your loss. Thieves are such shitters. I will keep my eyes pealed for it here in SoCal.

JKVADER

Went to Huntington beach yesterday with the girlfriend and stopped by ORE but got there to late was closed:-( but I didnt see it good luck man that really sucks.....:eek::grayno::mad:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Went to Huntington beach yesterday with the girlfriend and stopped by ORE but got there to late was closed:-( but I didnt see it good luck man that really sucks.....:eek::grayno::mad:

Yeah you go there two days too late. They weren't even open.

Top Bottom