Stolen Jeep

Clark Griswold

Jeepers unite, it could end up anywhere so let's find it get it back to its rightful owner and put the pieces of dog turd away that have no idea who they are messing with.

dillard09

WTF!!! Dam that sucks bro. I will keep a look out in the Southbay when I get back. I would also watch on Craigslist for parts that look suspicious. But then again if its a good deal.... Im just saying.;) Good luck and I hope everything works out for the best in the end.

KenE

WTF ? That really blows. Thief's, nothing worse, OK liars are right up there too ! Piece of shit !
I know your local to the Wasatch, we will keep an eye out up here.... You never know.

Sorry man,

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sucks Steve! I'm sorry this had to happen to you. I will show this to some of my friends stationed in the SoCal area as well to see if they can help.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WTF??!! Damn, I am so sorry to hear that. Being that it's so built up and has so many identifying decals on it, I doubt it can make it across the border very easily or at least, very quickly. I hope it is found before then.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Oh man, this is terrible, I can't even imagine! I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll keep my eyes peeled up here in the Bay Area. Best of luck, hoping it gets spotted by someone, lots of people on here in SoCal.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
A very close friend had his Jeep stolen a few months back and we flooded social media and saturated everything and anything we could letting everyone know that if you see that Jeep call the police immediately.........we were fortunate enough to find the Jeep a week later abandoned in a rural part of Broward........They stole the CB, radio, half doors, winch, and wheels and tires.........It sucked ass but he did get his Jeep back and was able to rebuild with the insurance money............I'm praying that you're able to recover your rig with little to no damage Aspen.......people suck and I wish nothing but the most painful karma for the pathetic POS's who stole your rig.....

~Woodrow~

t8er

Just saw this on the Red Rocks Facebook page. That sucks and here's to a fast recovery

Panda

Oh man this really sucks, so sorry to hear this, I really hope this douche gets caught and you get your jeep back, we'll be keeping an eye out and spreading the word up north just in case

Crawler Kitty

we flooded social media and saturated everything and anything we could letting everyone know that if you see that Jeep call the police Woodrow~

^^^^^this I saw this first on Rccrwlr's FB page and shared on mine tagging family I have in So Cal. Let's see social media do some good!

OJK12

Holy cow man, I'm sorry you had this happen to you. I hope somebody catches those bastards and you get your pride and joy back. I'll keep out an eye but I doubt it will come my way.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Brutal, just effing brutal. Some people suck so much there just are not words to quantify their suckiness. I truly hope you get you Jeep and trailer back undamaged.

Top Bottom