Suds of the Day

jesse3638

Hooked
805 was out. [emoji22] It is good though. Ended up with a 10 barrel IPA. It's good as well, but no joke and can sneak up on ya.

View attachment 283948
With a selection like that I was confused at you choosing Coors Light. But I see what you did, tested the water and eased in..haha. That's not for me, I dive head first into a triple IPA or Imperial stout if available..;). BTW where is that?

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
With a selection like that I was confused at you choosing Coors Light. But I see what you did, tested the water and eased in..haha. That's not for me, I dive head first into a triple IPA or Imperial stout if available..;). BTW where is that?

I was going for the 805 first. Put the line broke from the keg. The CL was on the house...kind of like free water. [emoji23]

This was Buffalo Wild Wings. They actually have a decent tap selection.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Was at the Dogfish Head Brewpub last night and had an brewpub exclusive called Puddin’ wine. It’s a 10% barely wine and is absolutely amazing!
IMG_8469.jpg

Slavens

Caught the Bug
20171126_110839.jpg

Knotts Berryfarm Beer Garden.

Beer on left is a seasonal from Elysian Brewery a winter pale ale

Beer on the right was a trip. It was shocktop that Knotts has infused with raspberry. It taste amazing!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
View attachment 284082

Knotts Berryfarm Beer Garden.

Beer on left is a seasonal from Elysian Brewery a winter pale ale

Beer on the right was a trip. It was shocktop that Knotts has infused with raspberry. It taste amazing!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
They should have used the proprietary Boisen Berry. Then it really would have been one off..haha. Although the raspberry infusion sounds good too.

Top Bottom