Suds of the Day

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Correct. My math may be a bit fuzzy. Pint glass is 16oz, beer can is 12oz this leaves 4oz for head. It appears there is about 8oz of beer in the glass. Depends on if you're a half full or half empty guy as to this pour...;)

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha, big pull taken right after the pour, before the photo. I couldn’t wait to dive in.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Been awhile since I had an imperial stout, but enjoying this one from Tall grass Taproom in manhattan, kansas. Fantastic flavor. Picked it up on a road trip and brought it back with us. Another pro of the arb fridge.

https://untappd.com/b/tallgrass-tap-house-squid-ink/3744737

I’m guessing my pallet has changed a bit over the years... because I’m currently addicted to Stout. I am stocked up on Guinness right now ... and could easily have one for breakfast if I knew my family wouldn’t look at me weird. [emoji51]

Brute

Hooked
I’m guessing my pallet has changed a bit over the years... because I’m currently addicted to Stout. I am stocked up on Guinness right now ... and could easily have one for breakfast if I knew my family wouldn’t look at me weird. [emoji51]

The rule on my boat was no beers before noon...unless we put a fish in the box, even at 600 am...then there is the football rule, which in Hawaii usually means beers and bloodies for breakfast...especially when UH Warriors play Army at West Point, which is a 600 am game...then there is the camping and fishing rule, as long as no driving is involved; beers and tomato juice with a shitload of hot sauce with steak & eggs for breakfast...then there is the....

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Or with concern...

The rule on my boat was no beers before noon...unless we put a fish in the box, even at 600 am...then there is the football rule, which in Hawaii usually means beers and bloodies for breakfast...especially when UH Warriors play Army at West Point, which is a 600 am game...then there is the camping and fishing rule, as long as no driving is involved; beers and tomato juice with a shitload of hot sauce with steak & eggs for breakfast...then there is the....

Too many rules.... the only one we have is it’s 5:00 somewhere, wait I guess that’s more of an excuse than a rule. I might have a touch of a problem.

Top Bottom