Suds of the Day

13JKUR

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358561719.645473.jpg
Drinking this tonight. Anyone try it yet? It tastes a lot like a regular domestic except if you look closely on the neck, 6% :)

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Had a BJ's Blonde with dinner, now having a Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout.

Just a weak 9.2%
image-2324115181.jpg

Lane87

Picked up some New Belgium Ranger IPA as my own welcome home brew.. Then last night I was at a bar with my dad and spotted this!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358599441.053680.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That is so cool!! I've been looking from time to time on eBay for one of these but, they're hard to come by and run pretty high in price :crazyeyes:

Maybe a long shot but check out some restaurant supply stores. When I go to them sometimes I see used equipment from bars. Its a long shot but if there is one close maybe it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

13JKUR

We own bar/liquor store in WI, all you should have to do is talk nice to your local liquor store and see if their still available through their liquor vendors. Most of the time they get great deals on them with buying a bulk amount of certain liquor. For example, we pay for a jäger machine with a cost of $299 and we get a case of jäger for free which comes out to almost free for the machine. I haven't heard of the honey machines but I can check with our vendors next week to see if their still available.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Doing some clean up work at the old house. Picked up some good beer to assist. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358626875.191125.jpg

24 ounces of pleasure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom