Super Suspension's

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Let's not get carried away, from my understanding the ralley adventure was far from a race. They penalized EvO for speeding

:cheesy: Yup, got penalized big time for "driving too fast" in the open desert. The Rally Venture had the potential to be cool but it was FAR from being a race.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yes The EVO 1 is a awesome!

So is GENRIGHTS TERRAMOTO!

I wish I could just call them both and schedule test rides so I could Decide for myself. But non the less There are to many variable's and so they would have to meet at the same place and stomp the same ground for a side by side comparison. what do you think the odds are of that happening.

Did they have Terramato up here when they were in town a month or so ago? Did you get to check it out?

Green 56

Wasn't trying to get carried away, I have looked at both systems as well like parts of each just can't stomach the idea of cutting into The tub in Ohio .

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Wasn't trying to get carried away, I have looked at both systems as well like parts of each just can't stomach the idea of cutting into The tub in Ohio .

I lived in Ohio for 30 years. I'm 100% behind you. I wouldn't even install skins if I were you.

linehand08

Did they have Terramato up here when they were in town a month or so ago? Did you get to check it out?

Yea I seen it up close and crawled under it and talked to him a bit. close to 700 horsepower I bet it would leave the EVO 1 in the dust in a drag race.
I don't know about a across the desert race but I don't know if I would count it out either.

I've also been up close to a EVO set up both look impressive is all I can say.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yea I seen it up close and crawled under it and talked to him a bit. close to 700 horsepower I bet it would leave the EVO 1 in the dust in a drag race.
I don't know about a across the desert race but I don't know if I would count it out either.

:crazyeyes:

I think you should go with the genright set up. If for no other reason then I can see yours in person and compare it to the setup I plan to get one day. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I think you should go with the genright set up. If for no other reason then I can see yours in person and compare it to the setup I plan to get one day. :thumb:

That's what I'm saying. Definitely should get the genright kit just so that I can see what it's like. :yup:

linehand08

Ok double triangulated 4 link, 2.5 coils and a flat belly design it is.

whether its custom or store bought will depend on the guy's.

ttfhell

It has a single king coilover with a bypass and king bumps right? That's exactly what I run. Yeah it would get fucking destroyed in a desert race. Four shocks vs eight with bypasses. I would even bet something else would break causing a DNF with that set up.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok double triangulated 4 link, 2.5 coils and a flat belly design it is.

whether its custom or store bought will depend on the guy's.

Well that didn't take much to make you decide LOL

It has a single king coilover with a bypass and king bumps right? That's exactly what I run. Yeah it would get fucking destroyed in a desert race. Four shocks vs eight with bypasses. I would even bet something else would break causing a DNF with that set up.

You mean to say that coil overs AND triple bypasses combined are better than just 4 coil overs? LOL

linehand08

Ok back to the DTD!!!!!!! lol i'm still so lost. so if I ad regular bypass shocks to the triples that come in the dtd I go even faster.

jmatta33

Ok back to the DTD!!!!!!! lol i'm still so lost. so if I ad regular bypass shocks to the triples that come in the dtd I go even faster.

yeah I posted a thread and searched the interwebs and cant find a single person that runs the genright JK elite setup. it looks pretty badass on terremoto, but I dont know if its even the same exact kit. its probably a couple grand more than the DTD but it also comes with a bunch of stuff the DTD doesnt. ALSO the genright requires bigger axles, so if thats not in your plan as well then forget about it. but then again if you are running coilovers you should probably upgrade axles regardless.

RLTW!!!

jmatta33

I personally wont run it until there are actual customers that have it on their rig and can vouch for it. After talking with eddie and seeing all the rigs with DTD kits, its pretty much a sure thing that its going to perform outrageously well. the genright kit is more of a gamble because well you would essentiallt be the test dummy. now as much as I would love to see someone get this kit, I would highly recommend not dropping that much coin on an untested product.

RLTW!!!

Top Bottom