Super Suspension's

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, if you going to run DTD's, you REALLY should get axles that can handle the abuse. I guarantee you that with the DTD, you won't even know you're going fast enough to trash factory axles and from experience, I can assure you that you will.

trailless

Caught the Bug
As mentioned, if you going to run DTD's, you REALLY should get axles that can handle the abuse. I guarantee you that with the DTD, you won't even know you're going fast enough to trash factory axles and from experience, I can assure you that you will.

Would you run a PR60 rear with a v8? Or would it be wise just to bite the bullet and jump to a PR80 rear if I wanted a v8 down the road?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Would you run a PR60 rear with a v8? Or would it be wise just to bite the bullet and jump to a PR80 rear if I wanted a v8 down the road?

Honestly, for the price difference, I personally would do the ProRock 80 if you plan on running a v8.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Honestly, for the price difference, I personally would do the ProRock 80 if you plan on running a v8.

Cool, thanks for the input. I'm a long ways out but I can dream sometimes, right?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jmatta33

^this. if your going to drop 7.4k on a prorock 60, might as well drop 8.4k on an 80. ive priced them both and i figure if im gonna drop 18k for a 60/60 combo, why not drop 20 for a 60/80 combo.

RLTW!!!

linehand08

I finally made up my mind this morning to run the DTD, and yes big axles are going underneath it. tested and proven always beats the unknown.

I did like the fact that everything was designed and tied to the frame using a cad program for optimal mounting location's and the shock's are mounted how they should be 'in my opinion'. The triangulated four link is also a good design the link bars are longer and mounted under the belly pan. This Genright kit really looks clean. As far as function I will never truly know, oh well. Also not gonna miss out on the 50 plus hours it would take to install it.

The DTD is a wild looking confusing mess of stuff that when combined appears to really work well, I like the idea of running LIKE Indy car suspension in the rear, and as far as needing triple bypass shock's we will see. There long arm kit also stays high on the frame which is a plus and every thing seem like the average guy could put it together provided you can read instruction's. also the DTD is a cheaper kit if you can believe that. So for me DTD will be the kit I run.

Top Bottom