TacPen's Love for wayoflife Thread

Prime8

Pros and cons of no rear bumper

Helping to bring in members is certainly a part of it but honestly, we really like giving the folks of this forum a chance to WIN free stuff. If we can help our good friends at Dynomax get some publicity out of it at the same time, all the better. :yup:

Appreciate the honesty. I have no problem if you have friends and favorites. Everybody has an opinion and some people tend to forget that you do as well.

I have asked Eddies guidance on numerous products as he hasn't steered me wrong yet!

TacPen

Banned
Funny, in the past, companies used to PAY me to run their products and promote them. Guess I need me some more TacPen schooling on how sponsorship really works. :doh:

Neh, this should do:

9780061374326.jpg

Funny, you're the one who made it an issue :rolleyes2:

Only because you made a clearly false claim:

Here's a newsflash genius, WE HAVE NO SPONSORS here on this forum

I have no issue with the give-away or sponsorship on the forum, (hell, you need to make a living somehow and you put a lot of time and effort into bullying and belittling people on this forum so you sure as hell can try to get paid for it) I just think it misleading / insulting to lie and claim you have no sponsors when it's obviously not the case. Calling them "friends" doesn't magically change anything.

I would like to thank all the "sponsors" on my build for allowing me to BUY all of their products:

American Racing Wheels
AEV
Alpine
ARB
Bestop
BF Goodrich
Clifford Alarms
CRAFTSMAN Tools
Crown Performance
EVO
Expedition ONE
H3R
Kenwood
KING Shocks
LoD
MAGLITE
Poison Spyder
Sirius/XM Radio
WARN
WOODs

oh and Chysler / Mopar

any other manufacturer out there makes inferior products and you should not use them................:cheesy:

DISCLAIMER: this post is 100% sarcasm and in NO way should be taken literally. The information both on the preceding post and in the aforementioned forums should all be taken as opinion and /or be directly related to personal experience. Those who express a positive and/or negative opinion or view of a particular product and/or manufacturer may do so with/or without personal experience of that product and/or with any real knowledge of said product and/or manufacturer. This is also true for opinions regarding snorkels, trails, wheeling, beer, liquor, shoes, sun glasses, sock length, corduroy pants/shorts, flannel, beef, chicken and/or fish, roof racks, green vegetables, pets or anything that an individual whats to have a conversation about.

:thinking:

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Neh, this should do:

View attachment 24901
I have no issue with the give-away or sponsorship on the forum, (hell, you need to make a living somehow and you put a lot of time and effort into bullying and belittling people on this forum so you sure as hell can try to get paid for it) I just think it misleading / insulting to lie and claim you have no sponsors when it's obviously not the case. Calling them "friends" doesn't magically change anything.

Eddie no sense in arguing with Mr. Pen, he is clearly right. He knows what you do day to day, how you earn a living and how you run your businesses. This IS the Internet after all... Bonjour.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Oh and to the OP, sorry for becoming astronomically off topic.

Running no rear bumper is a preference. I enjoy the increased departure angles, the look, functionality, lack of bumper weight and such. This will change however as I look into finding a nice stubby rear bumper with linked tire carrier.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366043442.822048.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366043453.054067.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You're the rocket surgeon. Shouldn't you be able to figure it out? Did WOL even mention you before you hopped on the hate wagon? Shall I order you up some Midol?

I have no idea what you just said. Can we do this in English? If it was an insult of some sort, please consider me appropriately wounded.

That is defiantly english. I haven't even had my coffee yet and I can understand it. Maybe if you spoke something besides idiot you would understand.

I know it may be hard for you to comprehend but, if you had any friends, you would know that they like to help each other out.

Hey hey hey, that no friends topic is a sensitive subject. ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks, how could I ever make it in this world without it :thumb:

Only because you made a clearly false claim:

Funny, doesn't seem to clear to me but, you're clearly the expert here so you clearly must know what you're clearly talking about. :idontknow:

You'll forgive me but, just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't mean that I have been bullying or belittling you or anyone here and, the only thing that is misleading and insulting is you coming onto my forum and accusing me of being a liar. If there's one thing that is obvious is you're feelings about me and, if your only point to being here now is to troll me in this manner, you're welcome here is over.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wipe your chin, son. It's embarrassing.

:drool:

why_so_mean.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler

I know, I was looking for an explanation for the sand in you-know-who's vagina.

:cheesy:

I actually offered him some Midol a few posts ago but he ignored me....

Waaaaaaaah :(

Who knew this guy was getting close to wearing out his welcome.... Hahaha

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Lmfao! This is the best thread in the history of threads on this wonderful Al Gore's Internet! You guys rock!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I think it was high time to clean up the thread where all these posts came from and, rather than just delete them, I decided to move them here.

So far, TacPen has called me a "dick", a "tool", an "ass", inferred that I was a "dummy" and called me a liar. And, while I'm okay with everything else, I'm not okay with slanderous accusations. Unless you can give me a good reason not to, I'm about ready to vote this guy off the island.

Top Bottom