TacPen's Love for wayoflife Thread

Atch

Okay, I think it was high time to clean up the thread where all these posts came from and, rather than just delete them, I decided to move them here.

So far, TacPen has called me a "dick", a "tool", an "ass", inferred that I was a "dummy" and called me a liar. And, while I'm okay with everything else, I'm not okay with slanderous accusations. Unless you can give me a good reason not to, I'm about ready to vote this guy off the island.

The tribe has spoken TacPen I'm sorry to say you're out of the game

munstie

Man wasn't expecting to see him getting his own thread on being overly opinionated... And by the way everything on my rig is the best money can buy and therefore everyone should be running the same.:eek:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man wasn't expecting to see him getting his own thread on being overly opinionated...

He's special :crazyeyes:

And by the way everything on my rig is the best money can buy and therefore everyone should be running the same.:eek:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Awesome!! Please post up a complete list so that I can do some shopping :thumb: :D

Skid_Kid

I was just on the Dynomax website, not even a blurb about the giveaway or Wayalife. Hmmmmm?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Okay, I think it was high time to clean up the thread where all these posts came from and, rather than just delete them, I decided to move them here.

So far, TacPen has called a "dick", a "tool", an "ass", inferred that I was a "dummy" and did called me a liar. And, while I'm okay with everything else, I'm not okay with slanderous accusations. Unless you can give me a good reason not to, I'm about ready to vote this guy off the island.

That's probably what he wants. :crazyeyes:

Then he can go back to his mom's basement and brag, at one of the other forums he is surely a member on, about how he was "banned for absolutely no reason." I say let him stay and keep enlightening the forum on the type of person* he really is.

*I orginally typed "dickwad" but that's just my opinion so I changed it. ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was just on the Dynomax website, not even a blurb about the giveaway or Wayalife. Hmmmmm?

That's odd, did you check to see if they were on our list of sponsors? Oh wait, we don't have one. Man, we suck for not giving them more props than we do especially for all the free stuff that they give to members here. This has been the best way for me to make a living yet - I'm just rolling in the non-money :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's odd, did you check to see if they were on our list of sponsors? Oh wait, we don't have one. Man, we suck for not giving them more props than we do especially for all the free stuff that they give to members here. This has been the best way for me to make a living yet :thumb:

You lying ass dick tool!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
this thread/rant has kept me sain at work today lol this was wayyy to funny!! :cheesy:

oh and tacpan.......... byyyeeeeee:standing wave: :bleh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's probably what he wants. :crazyeyes:

Then he can go back to his mom's basement and brag, at one of the other forums he is surely a member on, about how he was "banned for absolutely no reason." I say let him stay and keep enlightening the forum on the type of person* he really is.

*I orginally typed "dickwad" but that's just my opinion so I changed it. ;)

Oh, that would never happen in a million years. :cheesy:

Whoever will we make fun of if we vote him off the island? :cheesy:

:cheesy: Your votes have been accounted for :D

You lying ass dick tool!

Why thank you, I suppose I do resemble that remark :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
It might not be. I'm fluent in English, Spanish, Spanglish, Jeep, Street Slang, Jive and Stupidity. So they all kind of run together sometimes. You'll have to pardon me.

All sorts of good ones on Youtube...

Skid_Kid

That's odd, did you check to see if they were on our list of sponsors? Oh wait, we don't have one. Man, we suck for not giving them more props than we do especially for all the free stuff that they give to members here. This has been the best way for me to make a living yet - I'm just rolling in the non-money :thumb:

I even deleted my submission for the giveaway a few days after I posted up. I already have the Dynomax Evolution exhaust on my rig. So I thought would not be fair if I won it, even though I do have two JK's in my garage.

The sad part of this thread is the fact that this clown. When I signed up was a choice and didn't have to pay. So with that being said, thank you Eddie for the free advice on what is the best way to make my JK better and safer. Had I not found this site I would be driving around mall crawling in a stock rig. I am proud to part of this forum and Eddie if you need back up just say the word. I have your back and will be there for you. Albeit I am in Florida but I still have your back.

R/
Will

Top Bottom