Tax time…what are you buying?

I haven't ever gotten anything back so my hopes aren't too high.

Single, male, no dependants...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

And let's get this back on topic... start a politics thread...

If I did get a refund, I would save to get new tires.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well this year, due to Obama care, I actually owed taxes. My first time in 20 years that I owed. I still spent money at EVO paying for my build. I won't allow taxes to bring my Jeep down.

I don't usually get anything back, but this year I got back $16 short of the cost of a Bestop Twill Supertop NX. It's on the way from Northridge4x4, right now!

I don't usually get anything back, but this year I got back $16 short of the cost of a Bestop Twill Supertop NX. It's on the way from Northridge4x4, right now!
You will love that thing. One of the best mods ive done
I'm getting a rather nice PR 60 rear and PR 44 :thumb:
Thats crazy awesome. Im jealous as hell.

As for me, im placing an order today to get rid of this shitty RC lift and jump to an EVO enforcer. Plus new driveline, skids, cb and rock skins.

I gave to much to the Gov't. Getting a big return and not happy that they had my money and I did not. I made the adjustments and hopefully this will minimize my return so I can keep my money.

I am getting a new tie rod Synergy or RK. I want to tighten up the steering and rid myself of OEM tie rod ends. Also the ACE rear cargo basket. Make a great place for a cooler and DOG Bed

I gave to much to the Gov't. Getting a big return and not happy that they had my money and I did not. I made the adjustments and hopefully this will minimize my return so I can keep my money

I usually do the same thing. I'm just happy I didn't have it wrong and have to pay as much as a soft top cost!

Im saving the tax return money for a boat ride for my Jeep to Hawaii, and saving the rest for whatever expenses arise trying to pass the recon inspection and getting settled in. I did, however, just go indefinite in the Army and sold 30 days of leave back. I plan on an EVO drag link flip, EVO rear RCC, EVO 3" bumpstops, and EVO lower adjustable front control arms. Im also looking at either a set of TrekArmor seat covers custom made without all the molle webbing, or maybe even the Matercraft Rubicon or Sahara seats.

Bumping this up to the top.

About the time again. I need to live vicariously through everyone else as I will once again be writing a check come April 15th.

Top Bottom