Tea, Crumpets, and JK Dual Steering Stabilizers

JKUndaunted

And there is a picture of an all American scottish actor as my avatar. Nice.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKUndaunted

You're probably right. But just in case, remember you said that when his death wobble gets so bad because of his laziness and unwillingness to listen to sound advice that he wipes out a family of three. But you know how it will play out, a family will be grieving while he's blaming it all on a design flaw. Good for him, right?

I suppose when you get a muslim family come to the USA and breed a family of muslim extremist terrorists that attack your country and kill a family of 3 they will be american too.

2013CGJKU

I suppose when you get a muslim family come to the USA and breed a family of muslim extremist terrorists that attack your country and kill a family of 3 they will be american too.

Haha! You are proving your idiocy once again my friend. Muslim/Islam is a fucking RELIGION not a nationality or a race! There are Muslims and Muslim extremists all over the world. Including America. There are even Muslim extremists that were born in America, making them American, and lived totally normal westernized lives and then one day started following Islam and went on to become extremists and kill their fellow Americans. All the while still being American, because they were BORN in America and never denounced their citizenship to become citizens of another country.

You are a dense fuck. You really are just slow aren't you?

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Beyrgut

I could go on for days (I haven't even touched on Latin America, you better not call a Salvadorian a Mexican, and visa versa, even though their outward appearance is the same) but I'm sure that you wouldn't understand. World history, geography and logic is obviously hard for you to comprehend.

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

I completely forgot what the topic was about around page 2 or 3 and then completely read this as "you better not call a Scandanvian a Mexican, and visa versa, even though their outward appearance is the same" and lost it in laughter. Then I realized I'm an illiterate retard.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
And there is a picture of an all American scottish actor as my avatar. Nice.

You are welcome. If you would prefer a picture of Thatcher or the Queen just let me know. (And the actor, Mike Meyers, is Canadian. His parents are British.)

Alternatively, if you stop acting like a xenophobic :asshat: and stop telling everyone to eff off, you might get along fine here.

You see the dual SS as a fix, most of us see it as masking tape. I fail to see how this conversation will go anywhere productive so maybe you'd be better off letting it go.

Last edited:

JKUndaunted

[/QUOTE]To answer your question about being born in a stable, no the boy born in the stable would still be a boy, that stable however would be located in a country and that country would determine his nationality, a concept that is obviously quite "foreign" (pun intended, haha!) to you.[/QUOTE]
OK I was generalising somewhat. but thats beside the point. I guess when muslim families come and settle in your great country (which it is) and breed a family of extremist terrorists that blow up your friends, family and fellow countrymen that will be OK because they are born there so are "All American".

David1tontj

Well since the name of the thread has changed I must admit You have inspired me. I will go and buy some crumpets in the morning and have some peanut butter on them. Fuck yeah. I think ill have a cup of tea with 2 sugars. Nice. Aint had tea or crumpets for about 3 years. Thats probably the most helpful thing ive read so far.

I am truly embarrassed that you have been treated this way. I think there are so many trolls on this forum, that the pack gangs up on anyone they think is looking for trouble.

I don't think that most of them even bothered to read the whole thread and missed these key points

-you were not asking for help
-you already read all of the death wobble threads and tried all of their remedies to no avail
-you are in a place where you cannot get the support that we do here in the states.

I think you have done what most of us would've done IN YOUR CURRENT SITUATION. You have already dumped piles of time and money into finding the source of your problem, and you are currently low on both(time/money) so you are just happy seeing something that actually helped (band-aid)

To everyone else who feels like giving this guy a hard time-
-Let's remember that he isn't a troll.
-Let's remember that he has actually contributed some pretty cool stuff to our forum. (See his thread on the 4.0l swap in a jk)
- let's remember that we all drive jeeps and love them

- and let's also remember that whatever you write on the internet is out there forever, and can be read by anyone. So why don't we hold ourselves to a little higher standard, and if you really have to take out some penned up aggression, save it for a real troll.

Now give him a break!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

2013CGJKU

To answer your question about being born in a stable, no the boy born in the stable would still be a boy, that stable however would be located in a country and that country would determine his nationality, a concept that is obviously quite "foreign" (pun intended, haha!) to you.[/QUOTE]
OK I was generalising somewhat. but thats beside the point. I guess when muslim families come and settle in your great country (which it is) and breed a family of extremist terrorists that blow up your friends, family and fellow countrymen that will be OK because they are born there so are "All American".

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]

I am a Vet you cocksucker. I understand full well the things that Americans have ALREADY DONE to the citizens of my great country in the name if Islam. That doesn't change the fact that they are American. As much as I would like to say that they aren't, they just flat out are, no way around it.

There are portions of this country that are completely run under Sharia Law, just like there are in European countries. That doesn't mean that those areas of the country aren't still in America or that there is a portion of that population aren't Americans.

Once again, you are a dense idiot.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Tigrcky

Well that was a fun read... And for the record I'm Scottish German English and very little Cherokee and Cheyenne... So what am I???:confused::confused:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

jims68

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410224569.942814.jpg

Well, while you guys are arguing over a stupid jeep steering stabilizer and hollering at each other, some 14 hours apart take or minus a few, there are nuclear capable Russian Bear bombers roaming around our boarders and our neighbors to the north boarders practicing launching cruise missiles from there launch box's! As one only some 40 miles from a Minutemen II silo and seeing the BS this Putin is pushing I think he may be actually dumb enough to try something!

I have seen the reaction of other Aussies as they wonder our malls and stores in utter amazement at the quantity and size of the stuff we Americans have, how much cheaper it is and the availability of stuff. What we consider trivial is a big deal to many outside of the USA!

I know he masked the problem and personally I would of taken the stabilizer off till the issue was resolved, but damn if this is how we treat each other then this becomes a club with a secret handshake and not a WayofLife!

Now if you want to flame an idiot go back to the first paragraph and continue! I really don't want to toast marshmallows from my deck!

JKUndaunted

I am truly embarrassed that you have been treated this way. I think there are so many trolls on this forum, that the pack gangs up on anyone they think is looking for trouble.

I don't think that most of them even bothered to read the whole thread and missed these key points

-you were not asking for help
-you already read all of the death wobble threads and tried all of their remedies to no avail
-you are in a place where you cannot get the support that we do here in the states.

I think you have done what most of us would've done IN YOUR CURRENT SITUATION. You have already dumped piles of time and money into finding the source of your problem, and you are currently low on both(time/money) so you are just happy seeing something that actually helped (band-aid)

To everyone else who feels like giving this guy a hard time-
-Let's remember that he isn't a troll.
-Let's remember that he has actually contributed some pretty cool stuff to our forum. (See his thread on the 4.0l swap in a jk)
- let's remember that we all drive jeeps and love them

- and let's also remember that whatever you write on the internet is out there forever, and can be read by anyone. So why don't we hold ourselves to a little higher standard, and if you really have to take out some penned up aggression, save it for a real troll.

Now give him a break!!

Dave you are a good guy. I will be leaving this forum as I think alot of people dont appreciate my input. I tried to be an active member and post up important stuff like the brake pipe situation and if I could help on peoples threads I would. I didnt just spout nonsense like some people do. If I had nothing constructive to say I kept my mouth shut. I think people are afraid of different ideas and some just love to pay for everything. Since when do people get slayed for doing a build thread of any kind? Am I the only person to start a build thread or fabricate something? I think not! If I said anything offensive about nationality it was because I was retaliating to the British slur that came from ridg3runner and I just got pissed. I never insult america or my american Cousins. I love your cars, your culture and your way of life. You are very lucky to live there. War of independence jibes from other members are not required. To the anti british members here It was not me trying to run your country from the other side of the Atlantic. It was our shitty government and an egomaniac king. Not Me. Thanks again Dave for being a mediator to this debacle. Not quite sure how it got this far.

JKUndaunted

Well that was a fun read... And for the record I'm Scottish German English and very little Cherokee and Cheyenne... So what am I???:confused::confused:

You are what you just said. Not a problem is it? I could be rude like some people on here and say you wear a kilt, have bad teeth, eat big sausages, use a bow and arrow and have feathers in your hair but I highly doubt thats true.

JKUndaunted

To answer your question about being born in a stable, no the boy born in the stable would still be a boy, that stable however would be located in a country and that country would determine his nationality, a concept that is obviously quite "foreign" (pun intended, haha!) to you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]

I am a Vet you cocksucker.[/QUOTE]
What does being a vet have to do with this? So you help animals and shave there fur before surgery. Thats very kind of you to do that job but that has nothing to do with death wobble. ;)

Tigrcky

You are what you just said. Not a problem is it? I could be rude like some people on here and say you wear a kilt, have bad teeth, eat big sausages, use a bow and arrow and have feathers in your hair but I highly doubt thats true.

I was just bored and felt left out lol and I would wear a kilt I do use a compound bow to hunt but def don't have feathers in my hair :cheesy:

Panda

Dave you are a good guy. I will be leaving this forum as I think alot of people dont appreciate my input. I tried to be an active member and post up important stuff like the brake pipe situation and if I could help on peoples threads I would. I didnt just spout nonsense like some people do. If I had nothing constructive to say I kept my mouth shut. I think people are afraid of different ideas and some just love to pay for everything. Since when do people get slayed for doing a build thread of any kind? Am I the only person to start a build thread or fabricate something? I think not! If I said anything offensive about nationality it was because I was retaliating to the British slur that came from ridg3runner and I just got pissed. I never insult america or my american Cousins. I love your cars, your culture and your way of life. You are very lucky to live there. War of independence jibes from other members are not required. To the anti british members here It was not me trying to run your country from the other side of the Atlantic. It was our shitty government and an egomaniac king. Not Me. Thanks again Dave for being a mediator to this debacle. Not quite sure how it got this far.

Dave indeed is a good guy, I hate to see jeep people fighting too, I think the problem is here is a lot of jeepers experience death wobble and it may not be a good thing to direct people into thinking an SS is the cure in any way, we like to show people how to fix things correctly for good, which is always possible. The problem you are having will destroy any stabilizer you install and the wobble will return. I have experienced REAL death wobble and it's not just a jeep problem, it could mean you or your family's or the innocent person driving beside you' life. I hope you get to the root of the problem when you have time, we'd like to know what it was :yup:

David1tontj

I will be leaving this forum as I think alot of people dont appreciate my input.

(Edit- But so many people do! Not everyone who reads threads comments on them, and typically the people who like to disagree also like to post a lot )

I tried to be an active member and post up important stuff like the brake pipe situation and if I could help on peoples threads I would. I didnt just spout nonsense like some people do. If I had nothing constructive to say I kept my mouth shut.

(Edit- this is why I think you are a valuable member to the forum and don't think you should leave)

If I said anything offensive about nationality it was because I was retaliating to the British slur that came from ridg3runner and I just got pissed.

(Edit- I think everyone needs to walk away and calm down.. Please don't write off the forum because a few guys decided they needed to puff their chests- yourself included)

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Would someone mind going back and locating this racial slur he's referring to? Probably won't be too hard to find, would have to be one hell of a whopper to get this guys panties in such a wad.
I wonder, could it have been my reference to the size of rat's asses in the UK or me posting a pic of his fellow countryman Gordon Ramsay? If he thinks those are racial slurs then he has way bigger problems in his life than a little bump steer.

2013CGJKU

The issue with this guy isn't whether he has contributed or has some bit of knowledge when it comes to Jeeps. It's that he's a fucking prick. I don't care how much you know, how much information you post on a forum, or what motor you swap into what chassis. If you are a prick, no one wants you around.

He posted on a public forum to try and receive praise for his accomplishments and when someone on that public forum made a comment on what he had done he lost his mind and started telling people to fuck off. If that's how you respond to someone having a different idea than yours, you shouldn't be posting things on a public forum where people can respond because you are a thin skinned asshole. His idea here is quite novel, and definitely executed successfully BUT it will eventually fail and his death wobble WILL come back. Those are facts.

He did the same exact thing on his thread about the 4.0 swap, also a fun idea and executed quite successfully. But as soon as someone came along and said, "Cool swap, but not what I would have done in a JK." His response was "fuck you, fuck off, I wasn't looking for your opinion.

Dude is an asshole, no one likes an asshole no matter what he "contributes" in between losing his mind because someone has a differing opinion than his. Fuck him.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

JKUndaunted

He did the same exact thing on his thread about the 4.0 swap, also a fun idea and executed quite successfully. But as soon as someone came along and said, "Cool swap, but not what I would have done in a JK." His response was "fuck you, fuck off, I wasn't looking for your opinion.
That is not true.

Top Bottom