TEASER VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Jeep Vacation

aermid

Great teaser! Looking forward to more. Y'all always nail the music too; this one pulls on the heart stings

--Erin

Jheapr

For the first time in almost 10 years, the engineers over at Jeep renewed a long standing tradition of taking a week off of work during the Month of May and spend it out in Moab! This was a chance for them to take out their own personal Jeeps, most of which are completely stock or close to it and wheel them off the clock, with family and good friends. Wheeling is after all, in their blood and I suppose it should be of no surprise that for the heart and soul of Jeep, making the vehicles we love to drive, is more that just a job. As luck would have it, Cindy and I were invited to join them on their vacation and in this short teaser video, you'll get to see some of the fun we had. We hope you enjoy it and will be back to see the full feature length film once it's released.

WIN WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!
At this point and time, Cindy and I don't have a clue as to how long the final video will be let alone if it will be done in one or more parts. If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses, let us know what you think it will be. The member with the closest guess will be the WINNER! :yup:

View attachment 262478

42:09

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
I was thinking like 20-30 minutes, but being Eddie loves his history I'm going to say their is a lot of good commentary taking it up near 1hr. 19min. 41sec.

Sent from my SM-P550 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom