TEASER VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Jeep Vacation

MTG

Caught the Bug
One billion minutes...

Don't really care how long it is...just that it is as great as all your other videos. We are looking forward to the next film.

We have shot glasses already. :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Vengeance will always be my favorite video because of the time we spent with HC. Second to that though, this will be my favorite Wayalife video. It is hard to imagine what could better exemplify the Wayalife than actual Jeep employees, driving their own rigs (many of which are barely even modified), through the trails of Moab. I hope the video is 60+ minutes. ;)

SilverBack

VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Jeep Vacation [Teaser Trailer]

As with all of the videos I've seen from you guys, I'm sure this one will be great! Can't wait to see it!

2 videos 28:15 and 24:55

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Faazzie

Nice Shots....

Dang, those shots look GOOD even this early in the morning, oh wait is that bad?? ;) My guess for the Video will be 32:10

Cant wait to see it, being in the South East don't have those magnificent mountain views like you all do, makes me want to move out west.... Don't take that beauty for granted...

Cheers :beer:

Faazzie

IMG_4726.JPG

Last edited:

Jeepride

This was a nice tease, but still can't wait until the longer video. I'm guessing 42:15, but I hope it is longer!

chili4x4

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. -The King

This video is gonna be great... You can tell... my guess for the time is 38:45.... and a half... :thumb:

Slimebones

Glad they included you guys. They knew you would produce a good representation of this lifestyle based on the Jeep brand. Ambassadors you are. 2 vids, 24.5 min each.

Graywolf

Wow that looks like it was a lot of fun. Being an old retired engineer myself, it would have been a blast to talk with them. My guess from all the pictures you posted up from the trip would be 3 parts
, #1 34:12, #2 30:14 and #3 36:34, Oh yea, I'm going to run the Rubicon next week. It has been a year since my last run. Can't wait

Top Bottom