Teraflex hinge carrier?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I don't feel the need to keep an eye on it. This is the only forum I've seen make this big a deal over something that Teraflex seems to have corrected. Most of you probably have zero first hand experience with this carrier let alone with one failing. I don't spend much time here so I must have forgotten that sharing of experiences that don't jive with your agenda aren't permitted. Sorry.

Lol, they couldn't pay me to put that Chinese junk on my jeep. Please do the family behind you and keep a close eye on that junk. My agenda is to have solid, American made products that don't crack and jeopardize other people's safety.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I don't feel the need to keep an eye on it. This is the only forum I've seen make this big a deal over something that Teraflex seems to have corrected. Most of you probably have zero first hand experience with this carrier let alone with one failing. I don't spend much time here so I must have forgotten that sharing of experiences that don't jive with your agenda aren't permitted. Sorry.

The forums that delete posts and have Teraflex as a paying advertiser, dont have anything bad to say about Teraflex. Holy shit.....

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I was in a jeep when one broke on a dirt road. Had I not heard it snap. We would have lost the tire.

If our agenda is to call out a shitty company and not brushing it off like other forums so be it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't feel the need to keep an eye on it. This is the only forum I've seen make this big a deal over something that Teraflex seems to have corrected. Most of you probably have zero first hand experience with this carrier let alone with one failing.

LOL!! Oh yeah, I have zero personal experience with a TeraFlex tire carrier breaking doing NOTHING extreme and the photo I posted wasn't taken with my phone. As far as the problem being so called "corrected" goes, all I can say is that you sure do buy into BS pretty easily. But hey, to each their own - just do everyone on the road a favor and be sure to keep an eye on your tire carrier. You know, just in case you're wrong and I'm right about what I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES. Of course, if yours does break, TeraFlex WILL blame you for not installing it right.

I don't spend much time here so I must have forgotten that sharing of experiences that don't jive with your agenda aren't permitted. Sorry.

For the love of god, grow a pair of balls. If you can't do that, please spend far less time here. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The forums that delete posts and have Teraflex as a paying advertiser, dont have anything bad to say about Teraflex. Holy shit.....

:cheesy: About sums it up doesn't it.

If our agenda is to call out a shitty company and not brushing it off like other forums so be it.

Couldn't have said it better. You really think TeraFlex would have even bothered trying to make a better bracket after Tom's broke had we not posted up about it here on WAYALIFE? I think not. These fanboys should be thanking us for holding their beloved companies accountable and for pushing them to improve their products :naw:

etl330

Well I'll handle this like a gentleman, rather than how you people seem to handle things, and wish you guys luck with whatever it is you do. You'll get your wish and I won't return here.

And yet another example of someone who does not...

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Well I'll handle this like a gentleman, rather than how you people seem to handle things, and wish you guys luck with whatever it is you do. You'll get your wish and I won't return here.

lol, proven wrong and you leave!! Good, please stick to your word.

jeeeep

Hooked
my TF hinge/carrier has been solid for over a 18 months and 50k miles carrying a 315/70/17 Duratrac.

but you really didn't need it... I've had my 315 mounted to the stock carrier for over 3 years and 100k miles, many offroad trips and not an issue.
i just installed the aev carrier only for my new 37's and will run the stock bumper

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
And yet another example of someone who does not...

Nah, he would rather kill the family behind him. I check my tire carrier and other parts regularly. They have never been known to break. I don't get it. It's just part of maintaining your rig. Hell why even check torque settings, you already looked at them once !

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

5 mins later.... Still online and viewing this thread. I guess you cant "return" if you never "leave".

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I'm hoping you're a man of your words but oddly enough, I see that you're still online. :thinking:

etl330

I'm hoping you're a man of your words but oddly enough, I see that you're still online. :thinking:

Sorry pal I was looking around for a way to delete my account, but I found that it apparently isn't possible. Must take real big balls to keep whining like this after I say I'm leaving rather than arguing over bullshit that doesn't really matter to me.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Sorry pal I was looking around for a way to delete my account, but I found that it apparently isn't possible. Must take real big balls to keep whining like this after I say I'm leaving rather than arguing over bullshit that doesn't really matter to me.

If it doesnt matter, why are you still here?

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Another "delete my account" pussy. Just log off and don't come back.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Almost 30mins since posting. Still online. All you've proven today is that you are not a man of your word.

Top Bottom