Teraflex hinge carrier?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Does ky count as "east coaster"? Judging by the way you put it, i sure the hell hope not. Lol

Lol Before you and I joined WOL there was a rash of trolls comming from the east coast that all claimed to wheel really hard at Rausch Creek. Its the running joke per say, any time a fella loke this comes along and just happens to be from our side of the U.S. as well.

P.s. dont drink the creek water.

Lol Before you and I joined WOL there was a rash of trolls comming from the east coast that all claimed to wheel really hard at Rausch Creek. Its the running joke per say, any time a fella loke this comes along and just happens to be from our side of the U.S. as well.

P.s. dont drink the creek water.

Ha yea i noticed the running joke. And Rausch is a looooong way from here so no chance ill be drinking any water from that creek. I consider this to be "heartland" anyway. Lol

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
hey hey easy now, not all east coast ppl are like this!! it is pretty weird that the OP hasnt responded and has a name close to one of the guys that ran with the banned ppl. it would not surprise me if the east coast bypass runners ) have ppl join to make a stupid thread like this to get a rise out of ppl.
Doesn't surprise me that this etl330 that chimed in was looking at this old thread with such members. Imagine that.

Attachments

• 1427150399785.jpg
    1427150399785.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 84

SFNick

Teraflex is a great company! I get a new steering stabilizer from them every other week with no questions asked. Just gotta send a pic on when it starts to leak all over the place. Unlimited supply! 💯Bahahaha!

Top Bottom