TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

2012CrushJKU

Good to hear that y'all had a great time. King of the Hammers was an awesome trip of a life time. I just gotta tighten up a few bolts and I should be ready for our next run out to hidden falls

13gecko

Planning another trip to Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls, TX on March 22. If anyone is interested let me know and we can all meet up. Looking to get there between 1000 and 1030 that morning and wheel until 6ish. I'll be bringing a small grill for burgers and hot dogs as well. Should be a good time.

People going March 22nd:
Angry Aussie
Anviljk
Shaka
Into_the_void

Possibly going:
13Gecko

Last edited:

Angry Aussie

Planning another trip to Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls, TX on March 22. If anyone is interested let me know and we can all meet up. Looking to get there between 1000 and 1030 that morning and wheel until 6ish. I'll be bringing a small grill for burgers and hot dogs as well. Should be a good time.

People going:
13Gecko

You already know I'm in!!!

13gecko

Updated. :thumbup:

Unfortunately I just found out that I will be in the field for the whole month of March, so odds are I will not be going on this one. Trip is still on for the rest of the guys I believe. I'll turn this trip over to Angry Aussie to control. Good luck and have fun guys.

ozzie

Updated. :thumbup:

Unfortunately I just found out that I will be in the field for the whole month of March, so odds are I will not be going on this one. Trip is still on for the rest of the guys I believe. I'll turn this trip over to Angry Aussie to control. Good luck and have fun guys.

Gecko just wondering if you will be around next week? I am coming to FT Hood for school just wanted to meet other Wayalifers for future off-roading

iRonin

Subbed, will be out at HF Saturday but it's on a rain check I had with the Jones Jeeps guides- not sure how that all works but looking forward to it :)

Sent via Ansible

Top Bottom