TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

into_the_void

Planning another trip to Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls, TX on March 22. If anyone is interested let me know and we can all meet up. Looking to get there between 1000 and 1030 that morning and wheel until 6ish. I'll be bringing a small grill for burgers and hot dogs as well. Should be a good time.

People going:
Angry Aussie
Anviljk
Shaka
Into_the_void

Possibly going:
13Gecko

Just checking to make sure there haven't been any changes to timing. I emailed the park to see if they have cabins available for the 21st/22nd. Im looking forward to it! My wife and son are coming too!!

Angry Aussie

Just checking to make sure there haven't been any changes to timing. I emailed the park to see if they have cabins available for the 21st/22nd. Im looking forward to it! My wife and son are coming too!!

Nothing has changed as of now for me. But I do work freelance there may be a small chance I may have to work but if I did I'm sure Shaka and anvil would meet you out there. But as of now my girlfriend and I plan on being there. I don't think anyone is bringing a grill so you may wanna plan for that .

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I won't be there for the 22nd because I'll be there the weekend of May 31st to June 1st, our local ETXJC (East Texas Jeep Club) is going to make the 4 hr trip from East TX for a weekend there at Hidden Falls. Several of us are on the forum but I'm the most active here.

If any of you guys will be there let me know. :beer:

Last edited:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Alright thanks for helping me find this Aussie...I'm in for HF's in April. I have two or three friends in Austin who will probably come too. Either the 5th or the 19th but would be open to any weekend really I just preffer to space my weekends being down there, in San Marcos, out some lol gas is expensive!!!

Sidenote; if anyone is semi-near me in San Angelo (West/North-West Texas), we have free local trails called Twin Buttes Reservoir and I'm planning on going on March 8th. If you're nearby and would like to attend let me know!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Let's try for the 5th and use the 19th as a back up day incase something stops is from going on the 5th. Just an idea

Sounds good to me. I'll start spreading the word on ym end :thumb: I'll invite the Cult of Jeep guys but won't really push for them to come too cause I'm sure we'll have a decent sized group with y'all and my few friends...once you get over like 10 Jeeps it gets to be a PITA and you have to start splitting into groups haha

Angry Aussie

Sounds good to me. I'll start spreading the word on ym end :thumb: I'll invite the Cult of Jeep guys but won't really push for them to come too cause I'm sure we'll have a decent sized group with y'all and my few friends...once you get over like 10 Jeeps it gets to be a PITA and you have to start splitting into groups haha

Cool. I bet we will have a decent group. It will be fun.

Top Bottom