TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

ozzie

Did a meet up with 13Gecko and his wife and was pleased with nice people hope to hit the trails with them and fellow Wayalifers soon

13gecko

Did a meet up with 13Gecko and his wife and was pleased with nice people hope to hit the trails with them and fellow Wayalifers soon

It was great to meet you as well. Hope we can plan a wheeling trip and hit some trails in the future.

ozzie

For Wayalifers that want to protect there sides from Tree pin stripping your jeep look into Armor All Custom Shield. It's new check it out.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
For Wayalifers that want to protect there sides from Tree pin stripping your jeep look into Armor All Custom Shield. It's new check it out.

Pinstripes to me are sort honor stripes. I don't mind them. They give the jeep character and prove you don't just crawl malls. Lol.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

ozzie

Pinstripes to me are sort honor stripes. I don't mind them. They give the jeep character and prove you don't just crawl malls. Lol.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

I agree, just thought I would put this out there if anyone is interested. I prefer a little Pinstripes myself

Angry Aussie

Pinstripes are great but I'm lucky I've got a white rig. But I do have a ton of them on my jeep. But I like the the rock rash more than the pinstripes

Angry Aussie

They are awesome folks! My girlfriend and I really like hanging out with and trailing with them. So glad we met them and are looking forward to a lifetime friendship with them.

anviljk

All I got to say is 13Gecko and Angry Aussie you guys are awesome even if I move we need to stay in contact wish you guys were going to Moab with us dang almost forgot shaka you to are awesome

Last edited:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I know none of y'all have met me personally but I like to think I'm pretty gnarly myself :thankyou: :clap2: :cheesy: I keed, I keed lol

CCTX50

I know none of y'all have met me personally but I like to think I'm pretty gnarly myself :thankyou: :clap2: :cheesy: I keed, I keed lol

That's funny.

I have a pretty stock JKUR. What your thoughts on Hidden Falls? Do I need to wait till I lift?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Angry Aussie

That's funny.

I have a pretty stock JKUR. What your thoughts on Hidden Falls? Do I need to wait till I lift?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No you don't!!! Not at all! There are by passes and tons of trails a stock rig can go. Anvil jk came with us and he has a stock sport and stayed with us all day long. You will hit some kid plates or the sliders a few times and get some pinstripes but you can have tons of fun in a stock rig.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
You'll be fine...me and a friend took my other friend in a stock MOAB edition all over that place and my Jeep isn't lifted much (like 1.25" lol).

Jahowt

I've done hidden falls multiple times in my stock rubicon. I do have some "beauty rubs" on my skid plates, but that's what they're for.

I have done levels 1-5, albeit the 4s and 5s were done with experienced jeepers guiding me across good paths. Expect to hear some banging on the bottom of the jeep and have fun.

- Jason

raginkgin1

I am going to be in Austin March 31st to April 4th for a tech conference. Was hopping to spend some time on a few trails. I'm a greenhorn with a stock JKUR. Doing a little research, I found three potential locations of which Hidden Falls was one. The other two where Long Ranch Off Road Vehicle Park and Trees Ranch Offroad Park.

Hidden Falls looks to be open on Thursday to Sunday. I am willing to drive up for a chance to wheel March 30th or 31st, or stay late to wheel on April 5th. Anyone willing to deal with a greenhorn with a stock JKUR?

:blush::blush::blush:

Top Bottom