TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

We NEED to wheel together! I always do wheeling, and forget about pics, you forget about wheeling and take pics :thumb: it's ment to be

It's funny how that has worked out, cause I really enjoy spotting and watching my rig in action a bit more than being behind the wheel. My last three trips out there I have only driven one trail and let my buddies do all the other driving. It's so much fun, my friends have a blast getting to drive my rig and I love watching it and taking pictures so it works out so well for everyone in my rig.

We're on our way. Going to stay in Marble Falls for the weekend. My girlfriend is complaining about not having more of a plan though. Are you guys planning on meeting someplace and time in particular, or should I just show up at Hidden Falls in the morning sometime?

We're on our way. Going to stay in Marble Falls for the weekend. My girlfriend is complaining about not having more of a plan though. Are you guys planning on meeting someplace and time in particular, or should I just show up at Hidden Falls in the morning sometime?

Ill be there no later than 9:30. Usually stay at camp area B to wait for other rigs if you want to show up around 9:30-10. Also, im close to finishing up my CB install. So if you have a CB, we can all figure out a channel to be on so we can call around the park just incase. Cellphone signal is almost inexistent at HF. At least it is with T-mobile :bleh:

Ill be there no later than 9:30. Usually stay at camp area B to wait for other rigs if you want to show up around 9:30-10. Also, im close to finishing up my CB install. So if you have a CB, we can all figure out a channel to be on so we can call around the park just incase. Cellphone signal is almost inexistent at HF. At least it is with T-mobile :bleh:

Sounds like a plan. We'll shoot for 9:30 at camp area B then. I do have a CB also.

Sounds like a plan. We'll shoot for 9:30 at camp area B then. I do have a CB also.

Sweet, this will be my first time using a CB. So not sure wich channels have the most strength. Or which usually have a lot of traffic on it. So we can just shoot a random number and stick with that

I'm jealous guys, have fun up there. I would love to tag along, if it weren't for having to work and all.

Take plenty of pictures!

I'll try to head out a little earlier than I was planning. Y'all will be there before me, I'll get there as soon as I can. Y'all can do a run if you want to, if y'all are ready don't wait for me. When y'all get there pick a CB channel and someone text it to me and I'll let you know when I pull in. Sorry this has been such short notice, but it will be fun. I'll stay as long as I can Saturday but I'm watching a buddies dogs so I need to be back by sun down at the latest.

I'll try to head out a little earlier than I was planning. Y'all will be there before me, I'll get there as soon as I can. Y'all can do a run if you want to, if y'all are ready don't wait for me. When y'all get there pick a CB channel and someone text it to me and I'll let you know when I pull in. Sorry this has been such short notice, but it will be fun. I'll stay as long as I can Saturday but I'm watching a buddies dogs so I need to be back by sun down at the latest.

Ok we're here and will be at camp area B

We'll probably be another 20 minutes or so

You guys have fun! Think about all of us working this weekend... LoL!

Today was awesome!! As always wheeling with fellow wayalifers made for a perfect Saturday. The weather was great and we got lucky and its wasn't muddy out there today. Thank god.

As always wheeling with Texasnick was a blast. He is one of the nicest people I know, super outgoing and very brave on the trails, but in a good way not in the make everyone nervous and uncomfortable. What he can do in his stock rig is impressive and what he is willing to try as well, very impressive. Such a great person to be out on the trails with. Not to mention his fiancé is just as cool and as nice as he is. Great people to hangout with.

Got to meet Chris/ void warranty and his family today. They also met us at the park. They were great people, fun to talk to and be around and I hope we get to wheel with them again. He drove like a champ and didn't complain at all. Chris I hope you can come out with us again! Your rig looks great it, I love the red.

I made my buddy Matt drive my rig today and he did great and had a blast. He enjoyed meeting everyone and will come out again with me. I thought I did a good job of taking pictures but I seemed to do more spotting then picture taking but here is some of what I got today. I ended up being more worried that everyone was having a great time then I did about taking pictures. Sorry here's some of what I got.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038649.163868.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038681.181761.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038701.653174.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038718.222267.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038753.578187.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038770.676967.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038791.262839.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038810.431551.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038825.233249.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038839.317928.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038868.287657.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038881.656931.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038903.892388.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038922.715212.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038955.234623.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459038978.784572.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459039004.638107.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459039052.294289.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459039071.614643.jpg

Not to mention this I what I found last night about 1am while I was changing my oil.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459039140.372277.jpg

Both of my rear coil springs weren't seated right. Wasn't expecting that at 1am. Luckily got it taken care of before heading out today.

Thanks bro, it was great day. I'll be rolling through Boulder at some point this summer. When I know when I'll be there I'll hit you up and see if your gonna be around. Would love to wheel with you.

Today was awesome!! As always wheeling with fellow wayalifers made for a perfect Saturday. The weather was great and we got lucky and its wasn't muddy out there today. Thank god.

As always wheeling with Texasnick was a blast. He is one of the nicest people I know, super outgoing and very brave on the trails, but in a good way not in the make everyone nervous and uncomfortable. What he can do in his stock rig is impressive and what he is willing to try as well, very impressive. Such a great person to be out on the trails with. Not to mention his fiancé is just as cool and as nice as he is. Great people to hangout with.

Got to meet Chris/ void warranty and his family today. They also met us at the park. They were great people, fun to talk to and be around and I hope we get to wheel with them again. He drove like a champ and didn't complain at all. Chris I hope you can come out with us again! Your rig looks great it, I love the red.

I made my buddy Matt drive my rig today and he did great and had a blast. He enjoyed meeting everyone and will come out again with me. I thought I did a good job of taking pictures but I seemed to do more spotting then picture taking but here is some of what I got today. I ended up being more worried that everyone was having a great time then I did about taking pictures. Sorry here's some of what I

Looks like an awesome weekend! Thanks for the pics!

We had a great time. We'll be sure to make plans to meet up again. Besides, I have to make sure to teach these kids right, lol.

Top Bottom