TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

Today was awesome!! As always wheeling with fellow wayalifers made for a perfect Saturday. The weather was great and we got lucky and its wasn't muddy out there today. Thank god.

As always wheeling with Texasnick was a blast. He is one of the nicest people I know, super outgoing and very brave on the trails, but in a good way not in the make everyone nervous and uncomfortable. What he can do in his stock rig is impressive and what he is willing to try as well, very impressive. Such a great person to be out on the trails with. Not to mention his fiancé is just as cool and as nice as he is. Great people to hangout with.

Got to meet Chris/ void warranty and his family today. They also met us at the park. They were great people, fun to talk to and be around and I hope we get to wheel with them again. He drove like a champ and didn't complain at all. Chris I hope you can come out with us again! Your rig looks great it, I love the red.

I made my buddy Matt drive my rig today and he did great and had a blast. He enjoyed meeting everyone and will come out again with me. I thought I did a good job of taking pictures but I seemed to do more spotting then picture taking but here is some of what I got today. I ended up being more worried that everyone was having a great time then I did about taking pictures. Sorry here's some of what I got.

View attachment 194749
View attachment 194750

Damn, wish I could've made it out there but had to tend to the wifey today. Looks like you guys had a great time out there. Somebody needs to coordinate a mid summer run.

Great pics! Would have loved to have joined you guys if I weren't out of town (Moab for EJS). Hopefully another run will get set up?

Another great trip thanks to Angry Aussie and Voidwarranty. You guys were awesome and we had a hell of a time. Here are a couple quick pictures we took. Will post more tomorrow after i get some rest and look through them all
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459053605.635583.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459053672.901465.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459053686.141241.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459053709.520460.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459053721.333829.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459053731.981323.jpg

ian, good catching up man. Thank you as always for your hospitality. And again, your rig is a monster and conquers everything in its path :amazing:

Chris, thank you again for helping me out with my CB radio. I really appreciate it [emoji41]

I enjoyed yalls company and i cant wait for the next run :cheer:

Another great trip thanks to Angry Aussie and Voidwarranty. You guys were awesome and we had a hell of a time. Here are a couple quick pictures we took. Will post more tomorrow after i get some rest and look through them all
View attachment 194807View attachment 194808View attachment 194809View attachment 194810View attachment 194811View attachment 194812

That last picture is awesome and kind of funny. To see me in the foreground holding a beer while my rig is going over some rocks

who is driving if Ian is just standing around drinking a beer?!?!?

It was an awesome day as always, really can't wait to get out again. Now I just have to figure out why my CB made everything in the jeep go crazy electrical wise! That was so weird, hadn't ever seen that before. I'll let you know what's causing it when I track down the problem.

Today was awesome!! As always wheeling with fellow wayalifers made for a perfect Saturday. The weather was great and we got lucky and its wasn't muddy out there today. Thank god.

As always wheeling with Texasnick was a blast. He is one of the nicest people I know, super outgoing and very brave on the trails, but in a good way not in the make everyone nervous and uncomfortable. What he can do in his stock rig is impressive and what he is willing to try as well, very impressive. Such a great person to be out on the trails with. Not to mention his fiancé is just as cool and as nice as he is. Great people to hangout with.

Got to meet Chris/ void warranty and his family today. They also met us at the park. They were great people, fun to talk to and be around and I hope we get to wheel with them again. He drove like a champ and didn't complain at all. Chris I hope you can come out with us again! Your rig looks great it, I love the red.

I made my buddy Matt drive my rig today and he did great and had a blast. He enjoyed meeting everyone and will come out again with me. I thought I did a good job of taking pictures but I seemed to do more spotting then picture taking but here is some of what I got today. I ended up being more worried that everyone was having a great time then I did about taking pictures. Sorry here's some of what I got.

View attachment 194749
View attachment 194750
View attachment 194751
View attachment 194752
View attachment 194753View attachment 194754
View attachment 194755
View attachment 194756
View attachment 194757
View attachment 194758
View attachment 194759
View attachment 194760
View attachment 194761
View attachment 194762
View attachment 194763
View attachment 194764
View attachment 194765
View attachment 194766
View attachment 194767

Bump for pictures so

Aarrggggg I want to get back out there so bad. Looks like y'all had fun! I have just a wee bit left to go on this before it's ready for prime time. In fact, I HAVE to be done by next weekend as I've got a team put together for the "King of the Falls" event at HF next Sat/Sun, any of y'all coming out for that?

Aarrggggg I want to get back out there so bad. Looks like y'all had fun! I have just a wee bit left to go on this before it's ready for prime time. In fact, I HAVE to be done by next weekend as I've got a team put together for the "King of the Falls" event at HF next Sat/Sun, any of y'all coming out for that?

Sadly I won't be able to make it out next weekend. Wish I could though seems like it would be a cool event to check out.

Sadly I won't be able to make it out next weekend. Wish I could though seems like it would be a cool event to check out.

I have no idea what to expect being its the first annual; but with events like "trailer backing" and "tire change" mixed in, I'm expecting more Comedy and less Grueling Endurance Race :)

Man that sounds like some fun entertainment!
I wonder what trailer backing will consist of. :thinking: hauling a trailer through a level 5? lol

Alright guys, i made a date for the trip. As a unanimous decision. We are going to make this trip at Wolf Caves. The date i thought would be best for all will be, most likely everyones 3 day weekend. Which will be July 4th weekend. Dates will be July 2-3. That we everyone can make it back home to celebrate the 4th.
As much as i would like to get there on Friday, July the 1st. I probably wont be able to. But if some you guys can make it that Friday to start wheeling or to be ready for the morning. More power to you :thumb:

Now ive never been to WC but i would imagine it will be plenty of off camber/big rocks. So i would probably advise no stock rigs to go, but if you dont mind undercarriage hits and getting hung up. Come on with it.
I would also advise to bring a cooler with drinks to keep hydrated, something to shade your head, and some sunblock since it will be a hot one. I always carry extra drinks just incase :thumb:

Going list:
1)Texas Nick

Tentative:
1)Granite_head
2)Kumar
3)

Good luck everyone
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466008662.650641.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom