TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

Rb1boxer_3

Alright guys, i made a date for the trip. As a unanimous decision. We are going to make this trip at Wolf Caves. The date i thought would be best for all will be, most likely everyones 3 day weekend. Which will be July 4th weekend. Dates will be July 2-3. That we everyone can make it back home to celebrate the 4th.
As much as i would like to get there on Friday, July the 1st. I probably wont be able to. But if some you guys can make it that Friday to start wheeling or to be ready for the morning. More power to you :thumb:

Now ive never been to WC but i would imagine it will be plenty of off camber/big rocks. So i would probably advise no stock rigs to go, but if you dont mind undercarriage hits and getting hung up. Come on with it.
I would also advise to bring a cooler with drinks to keep hydrated, something to shade your head, and some sunblock since it will be a hot one. I always carry extra drinks just incase :thumb:

Going list:
1)Texas Nick
2)

Tentative:
1)

Good love everyone
View attachment 208348

Boo wish I was off have fun.

Napalm

Alright guys, i made a date for the trip. As a unanimous decision. We are going to make this trip at Wolf Caves. The date i thought would be best for all will be, most likely everyones 3 day weekend. Which will be July 4th weekend. Dates will be July 2-3. That we everyone can make it back home to celebrate the 4th.
As much as i would like to get there on Friday, July the 1st. I probably wont be able to. But if some you guys can make it that Friday to start wheeling or to be ready for the morning. More power to you :thumb:

Now ive never been to WC but i would imagine it will be plenty of off camber/big rocks. So i would probably advise no stock rigs to go, but if you dont mind undercarriage hits and getting hung up. Come on with it.
I would also advise to bring a cooler with drinks to keep hydrated, something to shade your head, and some sunblock since it will be a hot one. I always carry extra drinks just incase :thumb:

Going list:
1)Texas Nick
2)

Tentative:
1)

Good love everyone
View attachment 208348

Won't be able to make this, I work the 1st and the 4th this year :(

Not that id be able to come since Steel is still stock, for now. Im just posting to raise my post count ;) hahaha

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug

Not that id be able to come since Steel is still stock, for now. Im just posting to raise my post count ;) hahaha

lol no worries man, as long as your still able to make it to the HF trip. Youll get to keep the underside pristine for a tad bit longer :wink:

Exodus 4x4

Going list:
1)Texas Nick
2)

Tentative:
1)

Good love everyone
View attachment 208348

I ain't scared

Kyle7R

Post whore!

Nope, moving that weekend. You guys enjoy

Ahh hell :lame:

I wish I could, but I'm helping David move ;)

Seriously, Too much going on that week/weekend for us to squeeze in a 5 hour drive both ways. Bummed to miss out. But you guys have fun!

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Post whore!

I wish I could, but I'm helping David move ;)

Seriously, Too much going on that week/weekend for us to squeeze in a 5 hour drive both ways. Bummed to miss out. But you guys have fun!
Haha nice, yall dont hurt yall back now! [emoji14]
Looks like this trip needs to be postponed...:hmm:

:D

Well this was just supposed to be a trip to squeeze in before summer gets too hot. I hate waiting 2+ months before the weather gets to be bearable again for me to want to wheel.
Plus, you guys know this definitely wont be the last trip there :thumb:

Ah man, i can't do that weekend either. We'll have friends in town and need to be here during that time. Great idea tryign to squeeze that shit in before the holy hell hot months approach us. Still got HF coming up!

Kyle7R

Ah man, i can't do that weekend either. We'll have friends in town and need to be here during that time. Great idea tryign to squeeze that shit in before the holy hell hot months approach us. Still got HF coming up!

You mean it's not already holy hell hot already? Sheesh!

haha, you're right. my dash read 102 earlier this afternoon. AC dude was just over and there was an American Standard recall on their 2014 AC's, which I of course am part of. They're coming back out tomorrow...our house is like an oven right now.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug

Yes indeedy! All the more exciting when everyone can finally wheel at HF. Hope yall have a fun weekend [emoji41]

Napalm

lol no worries man, as long as your still able to make it to the HF trip. Youll get to keep the underside pristine for a tad bit longer :wink:

Word! I'll be overseas the week before the trip. If everything goes the way it should I'll be there!

Exodus 4x4

Haha nice, yall dont hurt yall back now! [emoji14]

Well this was just supposed to be a trip to squeeze in before summer gets too hot. I hate waiting 2+ months before the weather gets to be bearable again for me to want to wheel.
Plus, you guys know this definitely wont be the last trip there :thumb:

I think we should postpone this one. My anniversary is the 4th and apparently that means he weekend is when we celebrate it. If it still goes down I might be able to sneak out there for a day but it would be a quick turnaround.

Kumar

Going list:
1)Texas Nick
2)Granite_head
3)

Tentative:
1)

Good luck everyone
View attachment 208348

Put me down as tentative. Assuming I make it back from Stillwater Ranch this weekend unscathed and get permission from the boss I may be able to make a day trip.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
You aren't kidding. The weather is slowly creeping the higher hundreds as the days pass.
haha, you're right. my dash read 102 earlier this afternoon. AC dude was just over and there was an American Standard recall on their 2014 AC's, which I of course am part of. They're coming back out tomorrow...our house is like an oven right now.
Shiit, another night in a sauna. Hope you guys are staying cool somehow.
Word! I'll be overseas the week before the trip. If everything goes the way it should I'll be there!
Counting on it [emoji16]
I think we should postpone this one. My anniversary is the 4th and apparently that means he weekend is when we celebrate it. If it still goes down I might be able to sneak out there for a day but it would be a quick turnaround.
lol, no need to go any further. I know how that is [emoji28]
Put me down as tentative. Assuming I make it back from Stillwater Ranch this weekend unscathed and get permission from the boss I may be able to make a day trip.

Ah, never heard of Stillwater. But sounds good man, have fun and take some pics!

Top Bottom